LASERCUT EXHAUST BRACKETS/HANGERS X1/9 i.e. - STAINLESS STEEL

Just got my set today (thanks Alex). Thought I'd share the "unboxing" and how nice these are built.

Well packaged:
IMG_1346-COLLAGE.jpg

They truly are nicely cut and the bends are incredibly tight - some good machining at work here.
IMG_1350.jpg IMG_1351.jpg

I'm trying to show how tight the bends are. IMG_1352.jpg
Only one welded section is needed on the right hanger and it is nicely TIG welded (looked like the earlier batch of these were spot welded).
IMG_1353.jpg

No, $69 US is not exactly cheap but these really are high quality and will likely outlast your X.

Just got my set today (thanks Alex). Thought I'd share the "unboxing" and how nice these are built.

Well packaged:
View attachment 7437

They truly are nicely cut and the bends are incredibly tight - some good machining at work here.
View attachment 7432 View attachment 7433

I'm trying to show how tight the bends are. View attachment 7434
Only one welded section is needed on the right hanger and it is nicely TIG welded (looked like the earlier batch of these were spot welded).
View attachment 7436

No, $69 US is not exactly cheap but these really are high quality and will likely outlast your X.
How long was it between dispatch and reception? I am waiting on mine that were dispatched Dec. 30th.

Sent Dec 15th, entered US (JFKUS) Dec 29th. Arrived today in Seattle.

View attachment 7438

Alex messaged me the tracking number and results from here: http://track.thailandpost.co.th/tracking/default.aspx?lang=en

Of course you don't have to deal with the xmas and NY holiday so guessing 4th week of January.
Thanks, I have all the tracking details and thanks to you I was able to locate that web site. I have also been able to track, using the Thai tracking number, via USPS tracking. So far my order has left the airport mail center. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Anyone else besides Darin receive their brackets yet? Tracking mine via the website and they were shipped on 12/18 but no update yet on arrival in the U.S...
upload_2018-1-13_15-16-49.png

Yes, my shipment details are similar to yours. FYI, Suvarnabhumi is also the name of the major airport in Bangkok. We wait is anticipation. My days in Singapore the mail could be as quick as three day to the USA and yet from Brunei, the mail travelled through Singapore anyway, could take three weeks.

Help | Contact Us

DATETIME Scan Location Description
December 30, 2017
10:16:10 PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN Accept
December 30, 2017
12:45:31 PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN Items Into Container
December 30, 2017
12:45:40 PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN Dispatch
January 3, 2018
13:53:39 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received
January 3, 2018
13:57:25 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Departure From Outward OE

Geekdaddy, I ordered mine the same time as you and they shipped to me on the 18th of Dec as well...As of today still don't have them. Kind of makes me wonder how if they arrived in NY via JFK and ended up in the Midwest and West coast before getting to MA and NH something is delaying our shipments on the East coast. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Mine came in the other day. Beautiful work!! I haven't fitted them yet but I have no doubt they will mount right up. Thanks again for these...worth every penny.

Still waiting on mine. Very strange because Darin's came in a few weeks ago and we only live about 70 miles apart.

Mine just arived today. packaging was opened and reclosed with a tie string. (guess custom's wanted to look at them)

they look great!!

Yes, my shipment details are similar to yours. FYI, Suvarnabhumi is also the name of the major airport in Bangkok. We wait is anticipation. My days in Singapore the mail could be as quick as three day to the USA and yet from Brunei, the mail travelled through Singapore anyway, could take three weeks.

Help | Contact Us

DATETIME Scan Location Description
December 30, 2017
10:16:10 PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN Accept
December 30, 2017
12:45:31 PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN Items Into Container
December 30, 2017
12:45:40 PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN Dispatch
January 3, 2018
13:53:39 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Container Received
January 3, 2018
13:57:25 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Departure From Outward OE
Arrived today.

Well packaged:
View attachment 7437

View attachment 7432 View attachment 7433

I'm trying to show how tight the bends are. View attachment 7434
View attachment 7436

Hi Darin,

thank you so much for your big compliments, and I'm happy because you like the work!!!!!!

kind regards,

Alex

Back