Looking for a mechanic in the Pacific Northwest

Discussion in 'X1/20 Forum' started by Dean Scharer, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Dean Scharer

Dean Scharer Daily Driver

Up until now I had enjoyed the ability to go to Performance Apex with my cars for anything Lancia related. I was informed today that they are no longer taking any more cars to service. That puts me in the position of needing a mechanic in my area. I have stopped by Bristow’s in Tacoma on several occasions and they have never called back. So any ideas? Thanks

2. RJ80

RJ80 True Classic

This is the other place I know of in Kirkland: https://www.yelp.com/biz/ralli-round-kirkland Their own website doesn't seem to be loading anymore for me, which is why I linked to the Yelp page, but if you give them a call hopefully they're still in business.

I talked to the owner on the phone around this time last year and he was halfway through moving shop (think he was in Seattle before). Seemed like a nice guy who had worked on a fair few Lampredi twin-cam engines. I ended up using Bristow's mostly because it was half the distance from my home and within my 50-mile Hagerty emergency towing range. Gotta keep those AAA Premium long-distance tows saved up!

3. Dean Scharer

Dean Scharer Daily Driver

Thanks! I will give them a call.