Looking for nice 13” wheels

Currently, if I sold a set I would need to replace them. Replacing them would be hard, as you know. So I don't currently have a set to sell.

I bought the BWAs from Vicks last year and I bought the CD31s off a guy on mirafiori many years ago. The Ansens pictured and the first 3 ATS came on a parts cars I purchased in a group of 3 X1/9s found on a ranch in Colby, KS back in 2005. A former Xweb member talked me out of those pristine Ansens and then never paid for them. The Ansens I currently have came to me on the 85X I purchased in 2013.

Keep your eye on CL for parts cars and look closely at the wheels. Any old Fiat may have what you want, don't just focus on Xs. Patience is key in the wheel hunt.
Hi Chris
I have a set of 5 cd 91s that I had powder coated. If you want them, $400 Canadian and I'll deliver from Peterborough. You saw them at Prestwick.
i sold a set last year or the year before!! Lol I like the deep dish look!! But thanks!

My choice was to go with 3 pièces wheels that allow you to change the outer or inner rim in various sizes. That's the theory. The problem is you won't find many of them for Fiat and not in North America.

I bought a set of Gotti 40US3 from France. Then bought a pair of outer rims wider than the one I got. So I could build a 13x8 rear and 13x6 front or all 13x8. In the pic, you see what I got. The ones with the tires are 13x8, the tireless 13x6.

I'm still in the process of finishing them. Some polishing and repainting the "coloured" part in gold, which was the original color. These are 4x98mm made for the ... R5 Turbo. And the good thing is Gotti is still making rims and there are plenty used... in Europe. I stick with 13 inches rim for a period correct look. But I'm probably going to put slicks on them and ran 15" wheels on the street since the available tires is better.

upload_2019-3-14_20-4-41.jpg

here a pic of just the center, so you could figure out the principle of 3 pièces wheels.
upload_2019-3-14_20-9-6.jpg

And, in between, I'm also using some 13x6 ATS (like Jim) but in silver. I was more Lucky than him since I was offered them by a fellow racer who used them only at the track. So I was the first one to put them on the street.
mycar.jpg

gimli1.jpg Oh and I forgot. My spare set is Enkei Apache 2 pièces in 13x5.5. And yes, I have ALL the center caps, but as a racer I was used to leave them at home for safety reason (you don't want to be hit in the eye by a center cap at a race track)

Back