Looks like I'm a new X 1/9 owner, guys!

Good buy for 6300.00?

• Hell no! You are a fool!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only thing I can say is…welcome to the addiction.

Thank you! I cannot wait!

I have a Ducati I am restoring right now, but this X 1/9 doesn't look like it needs it. Just a mechanical refreshing...We will see in about a week!

The ebay ad doesn't state whether it is original. Do you know if it has had engine work done to it?

No clue. Great, isn't it?

Car appears pretty solid, even for the price, I cannot complain too much. I was sent several photos not in the add (photos I would share, but I am not making an image shack account to post all 20+ photos).

Even under the headlamp buckets, trunk corners front and rear, under the rear trunk carpet, it is dry, clean , smooth.

Underneath it is oily, but solid.

I hate that it will probably see rain on its way to me, but this cannot be helped.

(photos I would share, but I am not making an image shack account to post all 20+ photos)

Xweb V3 hosts photos locally on the server, no need for Imageshack or similar services anymore. You can drag and drop them into your post and they will upload automagically.

Xweb V3 hosts photos locally on the server, no need for Imageshack or similar services anymore. You can drag and drop them into your post and they will upload automagically.

Let's see if I can figure it out..

Let's see if I can figure it out..

How is this done? It requests an image URL, and there is nothing I can see on my profile that allows me to store images other than an avatar.

Please educate me.

Ah! I see now...

Last edited:
Sorry so image heavy! Just wanted to share.

So now, with these images, did I do well?

I dont see any images, just non working links that try to go to Yahoo. Almost like you tried to pull pictures out of an email.

I dont see any images, just non working links that try to go to Yahoo. Almost like you tried to pull pictures out of an email.

That is what I tried...and failed at.

Baby's first internet. lol

Try pulling the photos from a file on your device.

Well, doesn't matter now. lol

I just was refunded all my money through PayPal, and the seller wants a cashier's check.

I responded by email:

"PayPal protects buyer and seller, a cashier's check opens me to fraud.

I cannot move forward without PayPal protecting both parties, sir.

It looked to be an excellent car.

Thank you for your time,

WantAnX1/9"

Guess I will still be left...WANTing...damnit.

Better than being scammed, then!

I just was refunded all my money through PayPal, and the seller wants a cashier's check.

I responded by email:

Thank you for your time,

WantAnX1/9"

I'm sure you will find the right car for you soon enough. Sounds like the seller was either very paranoid or something fishy going on. Well, you've got time now to practice uploading files of your future new car.

I'm sure you will find the right car for you soon enough. Sounds like the seller was either very paranoid or something fishy going on. Well, you've got time now to practice uploading files of your future new car.
Ha ha! Yes...

I responded by email:

Thank you for your time,

WantAnX1/9"

Was that car in Jeff City, Mo? I didn't realize it was that close to me.

Ad clearly had the payment terms.
Most selling cars on eBay will only take the first $500.deposit through PalPal..
Full payment cashier's check or what it says.

So you actually fouled up this auction and they will have to relist.
not flaming..just sayin.

auction.PNG

Back