Looks like Vick Autosports has sold

bavaria72

True Classic
I was on the ICCS web site (Italian Car Club of the Southwest) this morning and I noticed in the news section the following statement:

“Vick Autosports, Open House
Saturday, February 28
10am-2pm
Jerry Lee Phillips, our past president, has recently acquired Vick Autosports and will be hosting an open house for all who share his enthusiasm for Italian cars (Alfa Romeos, in particular!)”

Looks like Robert has sold the company to Jerry Phillips.

Yes, and

I believe he is planning to open the service department back up. One sour note is Csaba is no longer working there. He was the reason I started ordering from Vick's because of his knowledge of our cars and his personality.
I do wish Jerry luck. After all, he made it possible for me to participate in the North American Spider Challenge and bring home that beautiful trophy!

that sucks

Congrats to Jerry on the acquisition, but, this seems like a less than ideal way to start off... Csaba was always knowledgeable, helpful and cool to me whenever I called up Vicks looking for anything... I hope hes ok

told ya'll so, and yea that sux

Hmm, particularly Alfa's huh? I watched that Csaba fellow do a complete valve adjustment on my car in about 15 minutes, nice guy, hope the best for him

Thought Csaba was going to stay also....

last time i went there 1-2 months ago he was still running up and down the place.Wonder what he`ll be doing now......Any surprises?...........:italia:

He has an engineering degree. Maybe he'll find something in that....or maybe he can be my personal mechanic. I can't pay him but I can keep him fed!:) I offered the same deal to Guy Croft and he politely declined.:sad:

As a matter of fact..

...there is considerably more info on Csaba over at Mira. Interesting.

Last edited:
Back