Lowering a fiat 128

They are for the front. Fiat 128 has a leaf spring at the rear.
The Argentinian coils are looking good but they are not fully adjustable in height and they have no adjustable top plate, but the price is hard to beat. I wonder if they can ship to Sweden. These coilovers differs from ex the D2 coilovers that I have on my X. They are adjustable on both top and bottom. I have lot of time to decide for suspension so I will put it on ice for now.

Thats a good question, as I interpret the add, it is a set of front and rear coil overs. But I could be wrong.
The ad clearly says

• Vehicle Type: Auto/Truck
  • Position: Forward
  • Side: Left/Right
  • Type of composition: With gas
  • Extended length: 42.5 cm
  • It is original replacement: No
  • Body diameter: 44mm
  • Stem diameter: 20mm
  • Body length: 310 mm
  • Top anchor type: Special fixation
  • Lower anchor type: Special fixation
  • With charged gas: Yes

SteveC

The ad clearly says

• Vehicle Type: Auto/Truck
  • Position: Forward
  • Side: Left/Right
  • Type of composition: With gas
  • Extended length: 42.5 cm
  • It is original replacement: No
  • Body diameter: 44mm
  • Stem diameter: 20mm
  • Body length: 310 mm
  • Top anchor type: Special fixation
  • Lower anchor type: Special fixation
  • With charged gas: Yes

SteveC
I could see them meaning something else with "forward" because if im honest it would need to say front or frontside or something along those lines
Because if you have the right size adjustable coilovers and put those in place of where the stock shockasorbers normally sit (in the rear) you could just take out the leafspring so then you would have adjustable coilovers allround

I could see them meaning something else with "forward" because if im honest it would need to say front or frontside or something along those lines
Because if you have the right size adjustable coilovers and put those in place of where the stock shockasorbers normally sit (in the rear) you could just take out the leafspring so then you would have adjustable coilovers allround
That's just Google translation from another language (Spanish?) so forward = front

the lower mount on the rear strut is totally different to the lower bracketing on the strut tube on the front...

SteveC

it would need to say front
It does :). Many languages need to have the words in context as apparent meaning changes if you just do word by word.

1680928982903.png

Back