Many Thanks

CnC79X19

True Classic
Want to send out a special thank you to an almost endless list of super great people. Doc, Tony, Steve, Hussein, Mike, Myron, Matt and anyone else that got us here. I officially watched my son leave for work this morning in his snow covered X with his freshly rebuilt 1500 and looked back at an empty garage bay that has been home to an X19 for nearly 2 years now. Only wish we could have accomplished this a month ago so he would have had nice weather to enjoy it but hey, we all know how that goes and he'll be that much more excited come spring. Myself, I'm excited to find some of the tools that have vanished in the mess of boxes, milk crates and cabinets filled with Fiat parts.
Thanks to all

Congrats on a project [mostly] finished and getting an X1/9 back on the road. It sure does feel great! Any driving off videos to post?

Ya, but you neglected to mention if he was able to make it back after work, with the X still driving. :p

Congrats, great job. ;)
Thanks a bunch Doc. The countless times you've brought back my sanity since starting this deserves more than just a mere thank you. Between you and TonyK solving what most on this forum would feel are trivial issues because of their knowledge about Italian cars, I"m not sure that I wouldn't have scrapped this project more than once.

Back