Me... off-topic quite a bit, but important.

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Most of you have known me for over 20 years on this site... and some of you I have been in contact with recently know of my current plight.

I am now fighting cancer for the 5th time in my life from four different types. This one will require some rather radical surgery in June but I have a good prognosis, good medical teams and everything basically covered from finances to home care for myself and my wife.

So I'm using this opportunity for two purposes... 1) to let you all know how I am really doing and 2) help me support and ZING a very deserving doctor raising funds for Cancer Research.

An opportunity arose just a couple of day's ago. A kid I've known since about the 6th grade grew up to be a professor and just retired after a long career doing Cancer Research at the Scripts Institute in San Diego. He was so moved when he heard of my plight he decided to do a bike rally of 35 miles in my honor to raise more funds. He went on to say he wanted my address to send me a t-shirt... and I asked for the site so I too could donate and he said no... He said he had donated enough, etc. and we bickered... HA!

I won out and sent in a small donation... and then it hit me. I contacted the remaining 77 other classmates I knew of and asked them to join in. The response was IMMEDIATE!

He found out and ACCCUSED me of interfering and the like and I finally admitted guilt. He went on to say if he totals $5000 donated he'll get a sweatshirt or something and he's gonna send that to me too! (He was at about $3600 at the time...)

Hey... I could use a sweatshirt...

So here is what I am asking... would y'all go to this link and donate a $1.00 or more?

Padres Pedal the Cause. Bound for Cures.

Padres Pedal the Cause. Bound for Cures.​

{{MetaTags.description}}

The form has a box that asks:

Would you like to credit this donation to a specific fundraiser or team (optional)?

Please type in DR. GEOFF WAHL and anything else you might want to say like your organization or club, etc.

Knowing youse guys, I'm thanking you NOW!

My very best regards and may God bless!

Tony

Back