Merry Christmas from the Netherlands

Henk Martens

True Classic
Hello X 1/9 friends from all over the world,

May we wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year 2018
I want to thank you all for so many great and interesting tributes to this XWebforum.org

Specially I want to thank so many X 1/9 clients from all over the world for your orders and confidence in our spare parts service. As we are all one X 1/9 community we need each other to keep our cars running. X 1/9 Parts Holland will change their location next spring as we move to another part of the Netherlands but I keep you all informed. Also in 2018 we will do our very best to help you all with questions and parts supply to offer you all the best possible service and quality.

Enjoy some pictures of our 30 years Birthday Party X 1/9 Club Nederland
As we have many canals and water we sometimes continue our trip by boat....

with kind regards,

Henk Martens
X 1/9 Parts Holland

Last edited:
Henk, Thanks for sharing ...
There are a couple cars I recognize from my visit to Holland several years ago.
It's good to see your group is active and doing well. Looks like a good time! :)

Merry Christmas, Henk, and best wishes for the coming New Year.

Merry Christmas and best of luck with the move. Thanks for being such a great source of parts for our beloved X’s.

Best Holiday Wishes to you and your X1/9 compatriots :)

And Thank You for your dedication, honesty, and top-notch service to the entire X1/9 community over the years!

A good time to post this old picture of my 78:
78x_santa-1.JPG

Happy holidays, Henk...and everyone else. I went to visit my cars in storage today. Even wafted over them with the California Duster. I've got to tell you, the winter months in SLC (when I restrict my driving to my 2005 Acura RL--a great car, but not an X) are long indeed. Spring can't come soon enough. Cheers all!!!

Nice one, Jimmy!! A very neat pic of your favourite motor vehicle!
Happy New Year to all, from down-under here in New Zealand. :)

cheers, IanL - NZ

Happy New Year to you to Ian!

Wish I was down under with you for some summer weather. It has been in the low double digits F here for a week and getting colder thru the weekend. I hate winter. :confused::mad:

Wish I was down under with you for some summer weather. It has been in the low double digits F here for a week and getting colder thru the weekend. I hate winter
Well, not wanting to sound smug, Jim :rolleyes:, but it's 76 dgrs F outside here at the mo! Yep, my ice-box is loaded with a "few" beers + some sparkling wine for my "good lady"!
We are just wondering how long this weather will last - we may have to start watering our garden soon - what a pain in the a*s!!

cheers, IanL - NZ

Bastidge! :D

I am watering my lawn with every shovel full of snow I throw, I just need to wait for spring for it to take effect.

Enjoy the sun and mild temps.

Happy new year

I am watering my lawn with every shovel full of snow I throw, I just need to wait for spring for it to take effect.
Hey Karl, how about emailing me some shovelfulls of that snow that you are throwing out!! Wow, we are just about needing to do some rain-dancing down here! :(
The NZ Met-Service keep forecasting "steady rain" most days, but nothing arrives!
I think I will apply for a job with the Met-Service - it's the only job I know of where you can be wrong every day, but still keep your job!!

cheers, IanL - NZ

Back