Midwest-Bayless Open House - Saturday August 3rd

Save the date, clear the calendars!

Saturday, August 3rd is Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto's open house and customer appreciation day at our shop in Columbus Ohio. Stay tuned to this thread for more info!

-M

Yeah, me too...

Maybe I'll drive Thomas's gold X home with me too. :)
Just like old times...

I will start planning now

I hope I can make it. The MWB Open House is always a good time.

Let's relive the past a bit:

At the old shop in 2007 when it was still Midwest X1/9:

Butterscotch keeping an eye on things in 2008:

2010 at the new shop:

Reminder! - Open House Saturday August 3

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that our annual open house is fast approaching, Saturday, August 3.

If you are planning to attend, drop us an email at parts*midwest-bayless.com as a quick RSVP. Of course last minute walk-ins are certainly welcome, but it will help us gauge how much food and drink is required.

For those who might want to come in Friday afternoon, we'll be organizing a dinner Friday evening.

-Matt
Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto
614-784-8870

I will be there

I will send an RSVP Matt, see you on the 3rd.

I will probably leave around 12:30P on Fri so I wont be there till 7:30P or 8P. If you plan dinner ahead of time let me know where you are heading and I can try to meet you guys there. I will try for a room at the Varsity, its anice hotel and I think it has a Bob Evans in the same parking lot.

RSVP

Matt,

Cari and I will be there. Driving the Abarth as the X is still in the paint shop. It's all primed and ready to paint.

There could be another person coming up, Sam Spencer. He's a photographer. Check out his tumblr site http://jinbaittai.tumblr.com/.
Some really nice cars in there.

See you on the 3rd.

Jim Vota

The only way I could attend with my X, is if I equiped it with the Bond Lotus Esprit submarine gear.
And paddles.

Making the long trip myself

With the '12 Abarth (wrecked) in tow from NH. If anybody is on the fence about going and would like to tag along. I'll be driving thru NH, MA, NY. PA etc.. etc..

Only 3 more days....

Everyone in Ohio and surrounding states who own a Fiat or Lancia should be making plans for attending the Midwest-Bayless open house this weekend.

We have heard from a lot of folks who are making plans to stop by, so there should be a lot of great cars in attendance, and we have a lot of fun in store.

Also, some very special guests who are legendary in the FIAT world will be in attendance. You won't want to miss it!

If you know of a Fiat fan that might be living under a rock and has not gotten the memo of our event, please pass the details along.

We're super easy to get to, just 2 miles north of the I-71/I-70 split in downtown Columbus, literally 50 feet from the freeway!

Midwest-Bayless Open House
Saturday, August 3
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1333 Kingry St.
Columbus, Ohio 43211

Matt, Marnie and Brayden

I will be there!

Traveling with Da Roostahh!
Should be a fun ride with a car in tow. :)

So all you Midwest folks get ready for another inventory search! :geek:

Well, if you did...

Maybe I could sort out some of your electrical issues... :hmm:

I know...

Kicking myself, trust me. I am volunteering to leave a crew of about 40 people on a huge project to get our local high school ready for classes. If I bailed on them now, they would hang me for sure. I am also knee deep in converting the X to adjustable strut top mounts.

Nope, not gonna make it....too much getting in the way of the last few tasks and I'd be crazy :nuts: to do a 960 mile round trip with no shakedown miles!

OK I made it

I made it to Columbus at about 8:30pm. LOTS of construction between STL and here, it sucked. Looking forward to the MWB event in the morning. :dance:

Here are some pictures from the MWB open house today

Thanks to Matt, Marnie and the whole MWB crew for hosting another open house. The day started off pretty rainy, but the skies cleared and I ended up with a nice sunburn. :)

I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here they are.

Back