Montecarlo bumpers

RallyLanciaWannabe

True Classic
For my 77 Scorpion in regards to the Montecarlo front and rear bumpers what parts do I exactly need?

Attachments

• 10D32505-00C2-4985-8184-D77A24728E84.png
    10D32505-00C2-4985-8184-D77A24728E84.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 99
Are these originals or reproductions?

for reproductions, there no parts to get other than the bumpers, you will have to come up with a way to mount them.

Pete created a how to in the x1/20 forum

For the front bumper you’ll also want Montecarlo turn signals and bumper grilles.
Are those available new anywhere or is it a matter of spotting the right used ad at the right time? I'm sure they must have been used on another car?

I know the fender-mounted Monte turn signals are being reproduced, but I've always come up empty searching for the bumper signals.

Are those available new anywhere or is it a matter of spotting the right used ad at the right time? I'm sure they must have been used on another car?

I know the fender-mounted Monte turn signals are being reproduced, but I've always come up empty searching for the bumper signals.
I asked for the bumper turn signals on a Montecarlo FB group and someone there hooked me up with a preowned pair. Don't know of another car that used same units. However several people have installed a certain year Mitsubishi Galant turn signal in that has the correct size and shape which is all amber color. I can provide part # if anyone wants them.

I got my bumper grilles from Scorpion Reproductions who was reproducing them back in 1990s.

Last edited:
I asked for the bumper turn signals on a Montecarlo FB group and someone there hooked me up with a preowned pair. Don't know of another car that used same units. However several people have installed a certain year Mitsubishi Galant turn signal in that has the correct size and shape which is all amber color. I can provide part # if anyone wants them.

I got my bumper grilles from Scorpion Reproductions who was reproducing them back in 1990s.
I just received a set of fiberglass bumpers for my Scorpion from Ricambi Tuning in Italy. They were about $500 for the front and rear bumpers and appear to be great quality. However, I am now in need of the turn signals and would appreciate the Mitsubishi Galant part number.

I just received a set of fiberglass bumpers for my Scorpion from Ricambi Tuning in Italy. They were about $500 for the front and rear bumpers and appear to be great quality. However, I am now in need of the turn signals and would appreciate the Mitsubishi Galant part number.

Mitsubishi part #s MB597519 and MB597520. My receipts are from 1995 so #s may have been superceded but should get you started to find out what year Galant and if then if available aftermarket.

This is what they look like mounted in Montecarlo bumper. The wiring the thinner gauge and I don’t think required the ground.

48E4D1EF-1DCC-4491-B3B5-C7755D6641AC.jpeg

I found them here: https://www.ricambituning.it/en/product1.asp?id=40&cat=26&mn=LANCIA&sr=Beta

Are you in the U.S.? Can I ask you how much shipping cost?
Thanks for the signal turn light part number.

My total cost with shipping was just over $1,083.70 Euros. The shipping cost was $540.00 Euros through DHL express and took no longer than week to arrive in Oregon from Italy. Great customer service and the packing job was really well done. Highly recommend the company. I am thinking about purchasing a stainless quad exhaust from them for $630.00.

I'll probably be doing this soon, love the look and does not look like the price will be coming down in the future, so need to secure a set. Good to know the company and the product are legit.

Why are they charging me 1700 with shipping to NY ?

They gave me a price to my address in Maryland of $1104 for the front and rear bumpers shipped via DHL, so the shipping cost is around $558. They did say to check back as the pricing changes on the shipping on a regular basis.

I will be ordering a set soon for my white 1977 Scorpion.

FYI, ordered a set for my 77 Scorpion, will let you all know what I think of them. I also found the Galant turn signals on Ebay, so all I need now for the bodywork is to find a Montecarlo headband for the quad headlight and Montecarlo bumper conversion.

Yes, thanks for the reminder, they are a MH only kind of thing, right? Probably just order them once they have the Montecarlo band back in stock to save on shipping.

Yes, thanks for the reminder, they are a MH only kind of thing, right? Probably just order them once they have the Montecarlo band back in stock to save on shipping.
Yeah, I wouldn't bother looking for used ones as plastic probably tend to get brittle after 40+ years.

Back