More videos to share of another motorcycle project

motoTrooper

True Classic
Hey all, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I needed to tackle this before more Lancia work. Partly to get my mechanical and fabrication mojo back and also to sharpen my presentation and editing skills for the Lancia and my film. Getting much more at home with the software suite. Anyway I'm firing these off in rapid succession...

Happy holidays, love you all

Hey all, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I needed to tackle this before more Lancia work. Partly to get my mechanical and fabrication mojo back and also to sharpen my presentation and editing skills for the Lancia and my film. Getting much more at home with the software suite. Anyway I'm firing these off in rapid succession...

Happy holidays, love you all
I have always enjoyed your stream of consciousness process, complete with missteps and fiddling around.

Almost like being there with you, short the conversation back and forth which I think I would really enjoy.

Looking forward to the next episode of this and the Lanbaru

I have always enjoyed your stream of consciousness process, complete with missteps and fiddling around.

Almost like being there with you, short the conversation back and forth which I think I would really enjoy.

Looking forward to the next episode of this and the Lanbaru
Thank you for the compliments Karl, they really do help my motivation with these. I've mostly given up on comparison and competing and am just trying my best to be myself, "warts and all."

The tape should (probably) only burn near the entrance to the silencers, otherwise it'll char and breakdown and release its hold on the insulation letting everything settle over time. But a few stinky startups will be happening outdoors for sure!

I am not sure your oil cooler isn’t an oil heater, at least at rest :)

I liked the series of shorts or stills which got across the various elements to be dealt with. I deal with the KISS principal everyday, it isn’t always possible.

It is a crowded area, one can’t just relegate an element to the frunk or trunk…

Back