My 128 will be on Grimm tonight Fri. 4/12

jeff pdx

Low Mileage
So NBC rented my Mustard '72 128 last month for our local series called Grimm. I could see from my back window, a column of bright light rising from Powell Butte. I said " look honey, thats where they are filming our Fiat tonight." What a Hoot!:thumbsup:

So on NBC * 9 pm on west coast.

So NBC rented my Mustard '72 128 last month for our local series called Grimm. I could see from my back window, a column of bright light rising from Powell Butte. I said " look honey, thats where they are filming our Fiat tonight." What a Hoot!:thumbsup:

So on NBC * 9 pm on west coast.

Jeff - I watch that show religiously. As a matter of fact my company has an office downtown Portland and last time I was there we saw them filming. I did everything I could to get in shot but they weren't having me :(

Can't wait to look for the 128!

-Tim

It was a repeat :(

Didn't get the new episode, or to see your car. Showed up as a repeat episode on our provider (Dish). Do you know the episode number so I can be sure to watch for it?

Sometimesoon

grimm.png
So Yes, last week was a repeat. The week before, I saw my car in the teaser at the end of the show, so I thought next week; go figure.

Do you know the episode name or number? My sageTV says its recording an episode tonight I haven't seen tonight and since I have seen them all, I am guessing its a new one and star your Fiat ;)

Huh. Some reason SageTV didn't record that episode. I have #17 then #19 Time to check Hulu...

Thanks for posting the info on the episode...

Back