My 850 Spider on BAT

In my past, when I’m broke and have no room, I still find a way to buy them and turn my life upside down in an effort to keep and garage them. Children go uneducated, family sleeps in the streets, but I’ve got my car :D

Say that to my wife, we have 7 cars currently (down one) and only 2 drivers. I do have a thing about being able to shelter my cars, right now I can jam the important ones into the garages I have and nothing more. Working on more garage :D

I’ve learned through the years that two ‘toy’ cars are really my limit. Any more than that and I end up neglecting at least one of them. I used to deny it, but it happens every single damn time.

I really hope you get what’s it’s worth. Unfortunately I’m in a similar position as you, while I’m not selling anything yet I’ve decided I need to stop buying.

Thanks for the words of support, and I appreciate the constructive input from you folks here, I recognize who has commented. Probably not helping that I don’t even know my own car (the mismatched door panels). Have a great weekend everyone!

Back