My money was stolen! (Also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in agreement with Maxmod. It's attempted theft to take people's money and then cut off all communication with them, keep the parts that you received from the customer, etc, and it's definitely a shame that he receives a level of protection from some in the community.

Like the rest of you, I'm in awe of the level of knowledge and ability that this person has around working with x19 engines and that he once had a solid reputation, but it doesn't detract from the fact that over the last few years dozens of people have had their money and parts (even an entire car) taken with nothing in return. It certainly isn't helped by the attitude of some that "well xyz was resolved eventually" and therefore the attempted theft is okay.

Last edited:
Won’t be surprised if this thread will be closed for more replies without explanation, because opinions have been said and there is no necessity to add anything else.

And because this thread damaged reputation of the indivudual.

:D

This is the reason why I sometimes don’t know is it right to participate in this forum, meanwhile administration does these kinds of things.

If someone would like me to prove it, here in the link.

Explanation of admin is added by demand

Let’s not damage reputation of sellers.
04197F85-8119-4A2D-8C1C-52642D9C0826.jpeg

Without taking sides, and not referring to any specific event or person. I'm of the opinion that if the actions of any one are such that it harms others (in any way), then those individuals are free to express their opinions about it (right or wrong) on a open public forum such as this. And if those opinions are such that they create a "issue" for the person that initiated the action in question, then it is up to that person to defend themself - and not the forum administrators. On the other hand, if any posts are offensive in terms of language used or other such things, then the admins should step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back