My visit to Best of France and Italy in CA to meet good old forum friends

Karfrik

Albert
Finally get to meet Rudy,Tony,Gilles,Ricardo,JJ.Also Ed,Dang Yee,deCarbo,Rey and many,many others.Nice show even though never even had a chance of eating one of Rudys famous brats.I believe Tony ate them all !!!!! oh,and there were no "moxies" around!!:D
Special thanks to Gilles for picking me up at LAX and Rudy for dropping me at BUR for my way back to DFW.Rudy,,,remember the chic waiting outisde the airport???.well,..one guy in a late model 911 came pick her up!!!!! Sorry dude....
All in all nice bunch of guys.Will be looking to meet together again for sure........Albert
PD;will be trying shortly to post pics,wish me luck.

Well, dang it! Ain't that always the case :(

Judging by his choice of cars though I'm willing to bet that relationship will not last, lol

It was great to finally meet you in person! Thanks for joining us.

Great to meet you Albert and thanks for my pin...

I'll wear it with pride...

Do let us know when you can stay a few more HOURS and bring the family.

Those are the plans Tony,don`t worry.....

lets say for next spring,my daughters will love to go to Disneyland instead of Disneyworld and going around LA and Hollywood.It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person,.......................Albert

Dittos Albert...

As for Hollyweird though... even though my daughter works there as an attorney... I would let my young daughters anywhere near there!

Hope to see you in the Spring... give us plenty of advance warning and WE WILL design your vacation FOR you! HA!

Albert!

I loose your post, finally i found it, but i'm glad to met with you
Un verdadero gusto haber estado contigo en France and Italy show, muchas gracias por el pin esta increible.
Ojala y no sea la ultima vez.

Gracias nuevamente

Ricardo
X19/79

You guys will be seeing me every now and then...as long

you guys keep me informed of get togethers and autoshows......Un placer haberte conocido tambien y ya nos veremos nuevamente,....Ya le puse el B shield al bertone en el garage!!!! me da mas motivacion a seguir trabajando en el.Luego te envio fotos...........saludos,.........Albert

Hey JJ,next time we need to spend at least 5min...

talking.I know i was busy looking at the cars and meeting people and i noticed you were too.So you next time,.........Al:D

I still don`t know how to post pics here!!!..but.....

Rudy and Tony posted their owns.So do a search for them,but i believe that was in the old forum and don`t know if Mac moved them over here.............Albert/smegma man,....lol

Back