Mystery wiring

If they really are - to my eyes, and on my monitor, it looks like grey and blue, not two different shades of blue.
I'm starting to think the same. I have a horn on the driver's side with one grey wire leading to it that I can feel and see.

Either I am missing it or something, but I still can't find a grey wire in any of the wiring diagrams. Certainly can't find one in my 79. Really strange.

20230531_203324.jpg

Poor clutch master is extremely worn. Got both masters on the way didn't buy enough hose to replace all of the lines under the dash unfortunately so I'll have to see what I can do about that. Going to try and get at the heater box to see if there's a nest in there.

View attachment 73892
Poor clutch master is extremely worn. Got both masters on the way didn't buy enough hose to replace all of the lines under the dash unfortunately so I'll have to see what I can do about that. Going to try and get at the heater box to see if there's a nest in there.
You are in for an additional treat. I really didn’t enjoy fiddling with the heater box.

Back