Need some help identifying this SUV...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
upload_2017-2-15_14-11-42.jpeg

I posted this having some fun because of the "Princess Edition" script and Logo. So my wife comes back at me and asks the Princess Edition of what?

I was gonna look at this SUV closer but had assumed it was a Dodge... but the ROUND wheel well arches and the high rear door HANDLE, as well as the BULGE and LATCH on the hatch... and then finally both the BUMPER cover and TAILLIGHTS have me BAFFLED!

Thanks...
upload_2017-2-15_14-11-42.jpeg

Probably some custom job made for some spoiled daughter by some over paid out of touch dipshit thats trying to buy his little girls affection because of his lack of parenting. Damn millennials and their equally dammed parents! ... whew, I feel better!

Its a pity you cant do what we do here in UK Tony or can you ? Type in reg. no. to DMV (DVLA) here it will tell you make /model.
Don't think its my cup of tea not with "princess " certainly on it lol !
Will stick to my Shogun sounds more macho :D

Its a pity you cant do what we do here in UK Tony or can you ? Type in reg. no. to DMV (DVLA) here it will tell you make /model.
Don't think its my cup of tea not with "princess " certainly on it lol !
Will stick to my Shogun sounds more macho :D
You have a Shogun? Like a real one!?

Haha Eastep , don't think the police would like me "riding a shogun down the road in public " might be considered a bit lewd bud.:)

Mitsubishi Shogun SWB , would love a rat rod but not too pratical for daily towing , neither will that "princess" either I think .

index.php

2009-nissan-armada-2wd-4-door-le-angular-rear-exterior-view_100252318_l.jpg

That's it!

Capturing the roofline in the foto would have helped. Thanks Bjorn, and thanks to the others for trying.

Back