New addition, Because I needed another one or 2

BEEK

True Classic
This is an 82 spider, 34,000 original miles documented. Absolutely no rust. Always garage kept. I am the 3rd owner. No dash cracks, no console cracks. all original! The interior (fiat blue) is darn near perfect.No rips or tears in the seats. Has port installed a/c. factory Radio blank in proper color. Has been painted. But what 39 year old silver car hasn't. It has a 5 foot paint job on it. New Navy Blue canvas soft top installed.
IMG_3941.jpeg

This is a 83 Pininfarina. 78k miles. needs a little work but very nice car to start with. runs and drives, just doesnt have brakes!
IMG_3951.jpeg

BEEK

True Classic
BTW that is my sons new abarth in the background. Mine is red.....lol he wanted to see its older cousin

BEEK

True Classic
Brought the car home today! Wow is all i can say. I feel nostalgic with my reaction. the heater smells like 1982 he car drives like 1982. Looking through the paperwork, I have receipts from 1982 through 2009. verifying mileage. the people i purchased it from say they only put 2k miles on it while they owned it. So I have a perfect paper trail for the millage. I can document every oil change since new! I had no idea.

Today I reinstalled the canvas top to the best of my abilities. the top had been cut along the front and imho it wasn't where I wanted it to be. it is much better now once I got the top fixed. I kinda cleaned the inside. But it was cold for us fair weathered friends in Florida. So Ill wait till tomorrow!

I went into the parts cars in my backyard and found some missing pats from this car and installed them. It was missing the rear top trim above the back seats along with the Bow covers, easy to fix. I glued the top and relocated it to where it should be!

Tomorrow I will fix the reading of the temp gauge. it reads hotter than it is. my infrared thermometer concurs with the sending unit.

If I were to have a complaint. The brakes are not what I would want. That will be fixed!