New England Meet & Greet Sept. 19

Thanks for doing this Bob!!!

PRETTY SURE I can be there -- and REALLY want to join you all!
I'm supposed to be driving to Chicago that weekend to deliver my daughter's car to her. So gotta figure that out. But this is a priority!!!

Greg... fly your daughter home and let her drive back...

I know you have the money... and get your PRIORITIES straight!

HA!

Saturday's event - Just a few days away

My son-in-law demonstrated the simplicity of making home fries using a large bunson-burner type apparatus,
so I thought I'd get creative and get a french-fry cutting rig and an electric version of his oil heater on eBay. :woot:
The cutter already showed up and I'm supposed to get the deep fryer before Saturday, so we'll have fresh home-made fries for everyone.:eat:
If you're worried about your cholesterol, you might want to ignore that on Saturday! Ha! I have a Doctor that
lives across the street from me and I've got plenty of ignition units we can use as a defibrillator just in case. :laugh:
We New England folks do things right. Just ask da Roostahh ... he walks around with an old wind-up clock ticking
in his chest like he's about to pop any day.
Nobody will leave here hungry. :dance2:
I will have soft drinks, Moxy, and some beer available but if you have a favorite beverage you want to drink, bring it along.

A lot of folks coming are bringing their significant others. (hint-hint)

I'm taking a couple of days off before the gathering to collect X1/9 parts as give-aways, so bring an empty trunk or two.
Among the parts are rear trunk lids, TRON wheels (among other wheels) axles, engine and brake parts, blah-blah :bla:

I'm also setting up a couple of tables in the garage in case anyone wants to work on something or for show & tell, display a parts swap or whatever.

If you want to bring parts to give away, you can bring them provided they leave with you if nobody takes them. :no:

Joe F. I still have your windshield as we discussed about a year ago if you want to pick it up at this time. :nod:

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Looking like a great day weather-wise too. See you all Saturday. Don't forget the camera. :grin:

I would love to bring Bert, but I will have a passenger and I would have to leave her there with you, Bob, to make room for the windshield!

See you all Saturday!

p.s. I am moving (to NH) so I have to clean out my garage, so I will also have as many goodies as I can fit in the Mustang!

Everything is on control
The weather forecast looks good ... we'll travel with "Kermit", around 4h30 hours of traveling.
Lucy and I should be there around noon.

See you :)

Thanks

Thanks Bob! Great event.
I hope to be there. Probably not until mid afternoon. I'll bring you a broken instrument panel :).
Kevin

Great! See you then...

We're almost ready here. Still picking up the X parts piles. :nod::laugh:

8AGjoD.jpg

Wiping up a moxie spill....

And just for you mr. Natoli ... (click below)

http://youtu.be/aR1JhLV9w90

Great time

We had a great time at Bob Brown's Fiat get together. It was great to meet some of the people from xweb and put a face to the names.

Gotta be one of the best gatherings...

... we've had. We enjoyed this immensely, even the ladies had a good time. More photos forthcoming, but I'm modifying one of Doc's photos so you'll know the cast of characters.
Not pictured is Kevin from VT who came after this photo was taken.
This is likely the only event (so far) with 2 Honda conversions in one place at the same time. Jim & Keven passed each other on the way out.

We had quite a few folks show. It was truly GREAT to see everyone and I look forward to the next. More photos forthcoming.

New_England_Cast.jpg

WOW~! THat last photo was the GREATEST~!

Glad you guys had a great day... wish I had been there!

Did Rooster drive that solo car or did he trailer it?

Great time for sure!

Just got back...Corsa did the 350 mile round trip flawlessly.
needle never going above 190* :dance:

Bob & Carol thanks for hosting!!
Tony...TRAFFIC VIOLATORs..:pimp:

Thanks Mike... I spoke to Bob 11 pm your time...

and this came out so much better than I could have imagined!

Thank you Mr. Pope and as Bob already knows, I place you all in the same category as Yves! HA!

HA! Perfect... and Rooster really deserves that...

"Badge of Shame"

Geez Greg, ya gotta get that off the back window and place INSIDE on the front right... so you can rip it off before the trooper sees it!

Envious beyond belief!

What a great looking gathering!!!

Hi Yves, Kermit looks sensational as usual.

Cheers,

Rob

Beautiful Picture

I tried to make it but luck was not on my side, hopefully next time lady luck will be on my side. Great picture !! :)

Back