New Member - Hello, here are my cars!

Moretti Sportiva

Low Mileage
Alpine OLD110 001.jpg
DSC01336.JPG
Alpine A106 Atomium.JPG
Alpine A106 Atomium.JPG

Hi,
I also have a Moretti Sportiva I m finishing restoring.
The best option is an Autobianchi A112 abarth 70hp engine and get it to rotate in reverse direction (replace the camshaft and distributor shaft)
I have one available in California but I guess shipping to France would be expensive.

Hi Eric, glad you posted about your cars here. Nice collection. Welcome again and keep posting more. :)

Nice cars, but those don't look like Rear-Engine Fiats to me. Or even Fiats, period. 😞

Why come to a Fiat forum & post about Renaults?

Yes, as he stated he just bought a Moretti with a Fiat 850 drivetrain and wants to learn more about it, plus build a stronger engine for it. See post #3. So he is starting with an introduction here as a new member to Xweb. Not everyone speaks English as their first language, so there might be a few miscommunications here or there. ;)

Yes, as he stated he just bought a Moretti with a Fiat 850 drivetrain and wants to learn more about it, plus build a stronger engine for it. See post #3.
Nowhere was it stated that "he just bought a Moretti with a Fiat 850 drivetrain and wants to learn more about it". He merely said (in post #3) that he wants to find a tuned 1 liter engine for it.

So he is starting with an introduction here as a new member to Xweb. Not everyone speaks English as their first language, so there might be a few miscommunications here or there. ;)
This "introduction" wasn't started here initially, it was posted on hamis' Fiat 600/850 build thread & then moved here by a Moderator (the first 3 posts by Moretti Sportiva & the reply by Cozzoi were moved together as a whole).

Last edited:
As a former owner of a Moretti Sportiva 850 myself, I'm well aware it's a rear-engined Fiat. However, the cars shown aren't Morettis or any other rebodied Fiat 850's, they're Renaults.

Jeff, I was getting ready to respond to your above post before it was edited.

The only thing i can say here is that
I am not well versed in Moretti models and I mistakenly assumed the blue car was was a Moretti.

Jeff, I was getting ready to respond to your above post before it was edited.

The only thing i can say here is that
I am not well versed in Moretti models and I mistakenly assumed the blue car was was a Moretti.
Yeah, I edited the post a bit as, after re-reading it, the language seemed a bit hostile (which was not my intent). ;)

If post #3 wasn't made, I'd be wondering which model of Moretti Sportiva his forum handle was referring to - 124? 125? 850? Or???

Hi everybody, indeed I’m trying to find more information about the Moretti Sportiva I bought and most importantly how to find a 1000cc engine fir it. I already know that it was an option in those years to order it.
Will try to put the link if my pretty bleue Moretti but I’m nit well up in matters of informatics or computers

Back