New original mufflers for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Please note this posting is from a vendor.

As I was putting away inventory yesterday I realized I still have a lot of brand new original mufflers in stock.
I have both 1974-80 carbureted, and 1980-88 fuel injected, $130.00 each, plus shipping.
I also have a selection of used mufflers for these applications for less, but at this price why bother with used?

I also have new 1974 USA style current production aftermarket, quality mufflers for both the 1.3 ($230.25) and 1.5 ($281.25) blocks in stock. These bolt to the stock 1974 style 4 into 2 style cast iron exhaust manifold.

Mufflers are bulky, so shipping will not be cheap. If you are attending the All Italian Day show in Alameda California, or The Best of France and Italy show in Van Neyes, I can deliver paid in advance orders for free.

I also still have stocks of new flanges if you want to make your own "test pipe". 4 bolt for fuel injected cars, $22.00 each, plus shipping. If you are building a three bolt test pipe, I probably have used flanges upon request.

I also have a full selection of any gaskets you may need for exhaust work, including manifold to head gaskets in various styles, including with a rubber o ring for the intake manifold to cylinder head water jacket.

Pay pal or credit card ok.

As I don't check in regularly here, contacting me directly will get a faster response.

Back