Nice coupe on e-bay

Very nice. What mine would look like if I ever get around to painting it.

Seats are oddly modified. Rear seat missing upper. Brake fluid reservoir is an odd modification. Right door is a different color. Missing engine pans. I am sure there are other things I missed that Jeff would point out.

Love the Melber wheels on it.

Indeed a nice car

Mine
DF6C2D7B-5C46-44D8-B6EB-C6ED12EC7CEE.jpeg3D563D6A-6DC4-4B76-AE28-BEAF1AF3B197.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like it's been repainted and detailed to pump the price up. The underside looks questionable in the only photo of it and the rocker looks like it may have rust. No description at all of condition of mechanicals, body or anything else. Also missing battery cover and trunk mat. No close up pics, especially of things that matter. Photos look kind of grainy or out of focus and you can't zoom in (intentional?).

Pass...

Looks like it's been repainted and detailed to pump the price up. The underside looks questionable in the only photo of it and the rocker looks like it may have rust. No description at all of condition of mechanicals, body or anything else. Also missing battery cover and trunk mat. No close up pics, especially of things that matter. Photos look kind of grainy or out of focus and you can't zoom in (intentional?).

Pass...
Good feedback from an experienced subject matter expert. Love the factory performance specs in the ad:

"0-60 mph in 15.4 sec, 0-100 km/h in 16.5 sec and quarter mile time is 20.1 sec. "

There has been the same color 1967 for sale on the seattle craigs list for a month or so Cheap being a one year only body type. Same person sold a 1967 spyder with an A112 engine in it. I offered full asking price and to pick it up as soon as he would like sight un seen. It sold for more then asking price to some one in California.

There has been the same color 1967 for sale on the seattle craigs list for a month or so Cheap being a one year only body type. Same person sold a 1967 spyder with an A112 engine in it. I offered full asking price and to pick it up as soon as he would like sight un seen. It sold for more then asking price to some one in California.
He's asking way too much for it. I suspect it has rust issues. Has other issues that can be seen in the pics. Interior is toast. I noticed some rims in the background in one pic that I've been searching for but he wouldn't sell them.

Back