NOS ABARTH exhaust system for sale, for a 103 series Fiat

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
OK, now that I have your attention, you need to understand that I am a vendor.

One of my clients is liquidating some of her stuff, and has asked me to sell her new old stock Abarth exhaust system for a 103 series Fiat.
It's brand new, but it's probably 60 + years old, so the stickers are gone. Of course, if you mounted it on your car and started it, the stickers would also burn off...
The one included rubber mount is hard as a rock, the other two are not here. If you are actually going to use it, buy new mounts.
The clamp at the top of the system is damaged, but could be straightened.
I suspect that it was originally one piece, but it's been cut to make it easier to ship. As it is, the thing is 5 feet tall, so shipping is going to not be cheap.
It fits onto the stock head pipe. Not included.

I have fitted one of these years ago. I remember it fit well, after I welded the two sections back together.

And since it's an ABARTH system, it's heavy gauge steel, it's surprisingly heavy. And the one I fitted sounded great!

You ask, what is a 103? That's Fiat code for 1100, 1200, 1200 Cabriolet, and 1200 TV Trasformabile.

The bad news, she wants US $1,000.00. If you can't stop by and pay cash and pick it up, I will ask for 5% to cover pay pal or credit card fees. And if you don't pay cash, and have a delivery address in California, I have to charge you sales tax.

103 abarth 001.JPG

The sticker that is still on it
103 abarth 002.JPG

The rear section with dual chrome tips
103 abarth 003.JPG

If you are wondering where you would get the original stickers, I have those.
So don't fret, you can mount it on your wall with new stickers and be the proud new owner.

I don't check in here often, so if you want more information please contact me directly.

Wow, that looks great, reminds me of the exhaust on a big healy. I bet it sounds great.

Wow, three silencers plus long tailpipes, it must be a rather long system (although those cars did not seem all that long?), and very quiet. :)

Back