Not something you see for sale in your neighborhood

But not for 20k
Exactly! Maybe...maybe, for half that? Even then I'd be hard pressed to bite (price wise). But it is very cool. I'd also love to have it, even if I don't really consider it to be "exotic" as the description says. :)

Now that things like this can be legally imported I'm seeing more and more cases where people are buying up several examples and trying to flip them for three or four times what they spent. Just for fun I looked on one of the Japanese online auction sites. Lots of cool stuff that sells rather cheaply. And shipping isn't that expensive...much less than having a vehicle transported to another state. Tempting to learn more about the details and pursue one some day.

They built less than 4400 of these...that’s sort of exotic. I do like kei cars ( and the 4x4 kei trucks) too and may find an affordable one someday.

I too was surprised by the price Karl. I had seen some for sale on BAT, but never really paid attention because the X is way nicer than an Autozam IMHO. However, check the BAT history on these sales. Yikes.

I know for a small, small displacement car they really command a high price. Still would love to get one, have wanted one since they came out in Japan in the early 90s.

Back