Ode to Mike Mittelstead (the olerascal)

Brett

True Classic
I realize this is an international group and I'm posting about a local event, but...
We're going to have a gathering at Mike's place Saturday June 25th 1:00 p.m..... spread the word we are going to drink a beer in his honor.
For those unable to make it, if you want to drop a line about how you knew Mike, or a funny story or comment, we can share with Mike's family and tell the tales there for those who can make it.

Thanks Brett!
Here are a few more details:
--------------------------------
There will be an informal celebration and storytelling session on Saturday June 25th at Mike's house. Starts at 1pm, goes until the last person leaves. Marc Mittelstead will be there, and would love to hear your stories about Mike.

16800 SE Rock Creek Court, Clackamas, 97015
1pm until the door closes.

When you arrive, you will be given a Coors because Mike said "If it ain't Coors, it ain't ****!"
If you choose to drink it, or pour it out on the driveway as a tribute to Mike, that is your choice.

In the house and garage, we will be telling stories of Mike.

Just show up, no need to RSVP. If we need to buy more Coors, then Fred Meyer is just down the street.

If there are any remaining Fiat parts, literature, or other treasures, you will be invited to take them home with you. Mike would have wanted them to go to good homes.

There may still be a few items for sale:
The famous black X1/9, still stored in the lower level. Comes with a spare motor on a stand in the garage.
The blue X1/9 with the V6 transplant by Wayne. George Ramos is working on getting it running, so it may or may not be available.
Pair of tan Corbeau seats, with NOS caramel seat covers.
If you are interested in these items, please let me know immediately via phone call to 503-703-0618.

--Mark

What a great idea!
If I wasn‘t in Germany, I would be there!
Cheers!

Attachments

• EBEABB07-597C-49E8-8217-7A8181E22A10.jpeg
    EBEABB07-597C-49E8-8217-7A8181E22A10.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 74
Back