Official Member Car Picture Thread

Thanks!… 15" x7" - they look smaller. I checked out the Vox website - the (discontinued) MG3 didn't look like your. I've been a little nervous going that big. What size tires do you have?

195/45R15. Very close to standard rolling diameter.

P1070894.jpg

In the early stages......a very much work in progress, but the bones are solid......

Attachments

• 0919171810.jpg
    0919171810.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 154
Our '78 we picked up a few weeks ago. She sat for several years and all we did was add fresh gas and give her a jump and I drove home. Needs work obviously but we need to pick a design direction to go with as of yet. Giving serious thought to a rally/mad max/zombie type theme to match our mud racing truck but that hasn't been set in stone as of yet.....we'll see what happens once I can arrange a shop/garage to work in.

Pyro Chuck
fiatc.jpg

Our '78 we picked up a few weeks ago. She sat for several years and all we did was add fresh gas and give her a jump and I drove home. Needs work obviously but we need to pick a design direction to go with as of yet. Giving serious thought to a rally/mad max/zombie type theme to match our mud racing truck but that hasn't been set in stone as of yet.....we'll see what happens once I can arrange a shop/garage to work in.

Pyro Chuck
View attachment 5582

Mud truck? You mean something like this...
Fiat-X19-6.JPG

or this...
normal_X14x4.JPG

Keep us updated on your project.

IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
Here's pics of my baby...I just upgraded to 15" wheels so I could have more tire options. I also recently got a new optima battery, a velocity stack for my Weber and put in the proper 90 weight transmission oil:) I also installed a push button start. I just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing info to keep them all on the road.

Been away for awhile but I’m back.

This time I’ve added a new head unit in the sunvisor and added Bluetooth!!

Last edited:
Really nice X there, Mike. Great interior, what steering wheel is that? Those 15" wheels look good too. I'd probably put flush caps in the center to increase the visual dishiness factor!

Here's pics of my baby...I just upgraded to 15" wheels so I could have more tire options. I also recently got a new optima battery, a velocity stack for my Weber and put in the proper 90 weight transmission oil:) I also installed a push button start. I just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing info to keep them all on the road.

Looks good Mike! Welcome to Xweb! :D

Really nice X there, Mike. Great interior, what steering wheel is that? Those 15" wheels look good too. I'd probably put flush caps in the center to increase the visual dishiness factor!
Thanks! The steering wheel is some grant steering wheel that I got a Pep Boys like 10 years ago. I just replaced the center piece with the Fiat emblem. Btw, it's a '77. Ahhh flush caps...good idea!! Something else to add to my list.

Great looking X, I am currently restoring a 1982 X I was wondering if you would have a picture of the front of your car. I really like the detail and the look of your X.

Since i am asking for more pictures of your car I thought I should share a few pictures of mine. I found this non running x in Kutztown Pa. two years ago. Got it running, and the usual all brake calipers rebuilt, new clutch slave and master, tires etc. etc. etc. Two months ago clutch peddle went to the floor, and the head gasket started leaking. So now its covered up in my garage,
GEDC0581.JPG
sad thing. I miss driving it.
GEDC0585.JPG

Attachments

• GEDC0583.JPG
    GEDC0583.JPG
    359.9 KB · Views: 126
Nice looking X. Any time I see that color combo, I cant help but think of this car:
fiat_x1_9_street_by_vsdesign69_d5fiu7a.png

Anyway, Kutztown, isn' far away. We should meet up, this spring? I'm near Ephrata.
20170603_133117.jpg

View attachment 6684 View attachment 6685 View attachment 6686 View attachment 6687 View attachment 6688 Here's pics of my baby...I just upgraded to 15" wheels so I could have more tire options. I also recently got a new optima battery, a velocity stack for my Weber and put in the proper 90 weight transmission oil:) I also installed a push button start. I just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing info to keep them all on the road.

A great looking car.

So there are a few modifications immediately visible in the interior. The first is the added vents where the radio often was placed on these early cars. What does it attach to and where did it come from? An Alfa Romeo Milano or ?

You have a sound system in place of the ash tray which is a very nice install and modification. What unit is it? It fits in very well and is very low key unlike most modern sound systems.

Then there is the engine compartment with lots going on there. I see a Bosch electronic ignition module there, from a Yugo and an associated distributor? A remote oil filter with lots of secondary plumbing and of course your carb. There also appears to be some modifications to the left side of the engine compartment with I assume an electric fuel pump somewhere in that boxed area or ?

Very nice looking car with lots of fine modifications. It would be great to see some more pics and if you have some info to share it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for sharing.

Karl

Nice looking X. Any time I see that color combo, I cant help but think of this car:
fiat_x1_9_street_by_vsdesign69_d5fiu7a.png

Anyway, Kutztown, isn' far away. We should meet up, this spring? I'm near Ephrata.
20170603_133117.jpg
Eastep; i am alot closer than that. I purchased the car in kutztown but I reside in the Denver area. I had no idea there were other x19's so close to me. I would really like to get together and kick some tires. My x is in a heated garage if you would like to come over and see it sometime.

Eastep; i am alot closer than that. I purchased the car in kutztown but I reside in the Denver area. I had no idea there were other x19's so close to me. I would really like to get together and kick some tires. My x is in a heated garage if you would like to come over and see sometime.
Thats awesome, me too!!! Its technically Denver, but I'm close to Adamstown. Rite near Weavers & 897. Artz1731 lives a couple miles from me and JimMW lives in the Brownstown area IIRCC. In the warm months, you will see my car in the area alot! Anyway, we certainly should meet up. Are you going to be tinkering on the car later today or next weekend, at all?

Thats awesome, me too!!! Its technically Denver, but I'm close to Adamstown. Rite near Weavers & 897. Artz1731 lives a couple miles from me and JimMW lives in the Brownstown area IIRCC. In the warm months, you will see my car in the area alot! Anyway, we certainly should meet up. Are you going to be tinkering on the car later today or next weekend, at all?

20180107_102755.jpg

I won't be working on the car but i will be out doing other projects if you would like to see the car today that would be great. I actually live 1 mile from the shoeneck fire hall i could meet you there. Say 12 or 1View attachment 7446

Back