Official Member Car Picture Thread

Beautiful car. Great color!
It must have been an original Cali car as it seems to have emissions eq. that others didn't have.
Did EVERY '74 have orange carpet?

Thanks for the kind words. I believe it lived in Colorado for a good portion of time. I'm pretty sure the carpet started out as red and has since faded to its current yellow-orange color.

Since i am asking for more pictures of your car I thought I should share a few pictures of mine. I found this non running x in Kutztown Pa. two years ago. Got it running, and the usual all brake calipers rebuilt, new clutch slave and master, tires etc. etc. etc. Two months ago clutch peddle went to the floor, and the head gasket started leaking. So now its covered up in my garage,View attachment 7404 sad thing. I miss driving it.
View attachment 7405
I have a few pictures of Mike car from many years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I believe it lived in Colorado for a good portion of time. I'm pretty sure the carpet started out as red and has since faded to its current yellow-orange color.
I bought my X new in 8/1974 with the same color combination. My carpet is the same color as yours and it has not significantly faded. I think you have the original carpet. I chose green because the only other choice at the time was red, and I had seen too many faded red Fiats to go down that path. I see that your car has the dealer installed radio with the A pillar mounted antenna. That seemed to be the popular spot for dealers to stick the antenna early on.

Interesting fact on the carpet color. My sister had one of the first X1/9's in California back in 1974 (From SLO). It had red carpet and A-pillar mounted antenna. It was painted bright yellow, which is actually my favorite color on an X. She let me drive it all through my high school days. Lots of fun!

Interesting fact on the carpet color. My sister had one of the first X1/9's in California back in 1974 (From SLO). It had red carpet and A-pillar mounted antenna. It was painted bright yellow, which is actually my favorite color on an X. She let me drive it all through my high school days. Lots of fun!

I have a black one w/orange carpet, and a french blue one that also came with orange carpet.

1F40EF7E-AE54-481E-9C82-468B604694D3.jpeg
9E91E36D-2D6A-4036-8A9B-C3D9A918CF9E.jpeg
20E9E2F6-4130-4896-A2B1-6991203612F5.jpeg
Had a chance to take the X1/9 on a road trip. Sorry about the sideways picture.

hola folks! spreading some meaningful and great knowledge for todays generation which is informative and different and its about healthy king cbd Review its and organic supplement you may like to know and you might like it just look at it and you'll find worth reading it
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.ansonhistoric.org/rapid-tone-reviews/&h=ATMJTstjDF63GTpMLGATpK2MIbapxsS4MuI4jmDDJpEJjVZT7NLMoKk5OH6IVdp8cJuRUrr7lnHj6z9t7qJjSo9UmN4UnOsr175S4K133ES22GWd3zrd
Reported as SPAM

Back