Open House, Cars and Coffee

BA Oh

Bill A
Heard after which X is yours  The Black One.jpg
Sharp.jpg
Open House 2.jpg
Open House.jpg
Columbus Cars and Coffee 061017.jpg
A few photos. Friendly everyone, great cars, great hospitality and food, and beautiful weather. A really nice day.
Museum X.jpg

Good to see you again Bill. I took some pictures at the Cars and Coffee and then never got the camera back out once we went to MWB. I got back home to the STL area about 10PM CDT, so I should sleep good tonight.

Bob Grasch and I got to the C-n-C a little early. Note the spare amount of cars.
IMG_1803.JPG

Then more X folks showed up and Bob decided to move his X over closer the the rest of the Xs. Stranding my poor sedan.
IMG_1804.JPG

Then even more folks showed up and the parking lot really started filling up.
IMG_1805.JPG

This is Yves standing behind his green X. I love that color, it is a really nice car.
IMG_1807.JPG

This is Brayden's street X:
IMG_1808.JPG

This is Shaun's black 76 and I believe the white over grey X is an MWB owned car:
IMG_1809.JPG

That is all the pictures I took. I am not much of a picture taker. Yves, on the other hand, took so many pictures it will probably take him a few days to get home and get organized.

A big thank you to the entire MWB-MW124 team for hosting another great open house. It was a great weekend.

Thanks and appreciation to all who came for the event. It was a great turn-out, and the X19s were plentiful!! Still trying to absorb the quality of cars and folks that participated. More pix to follow, I'm sure!

-M

This event should be coordinated with the Detroit "The Italian Happening" event. They were the same weekend. Given the Detroit one was 30 min away vs 3 hours, the choice was easier. I would have loved to go to the Open House event though. Maybe next year...

Great photos and love the green!!!

Back