opening pictures

Janis

True Classic
Pictures that are not uploaded as "full image" very often if not always on my phone opens only top part of it.
B279494F-B8FB-4190-81A7-51E556977CC2.png
B46467CB-EBF7-4EFC-9F0E-540A06A77BEE.png

Here's the same post on my phone. Looks like it might be phone resolution/browser dependent. This is Chrome on Android 10 (Pixel 2 XL). What are you using?
Screenshot_20200729-152410.png

My old phone (Samsung Galaxy with a early version of Android OS) worked excellent with the old version of Xweb. But I had lots of issues similar to yours after the new version of Xweb came along. As things turned out I needed to replace that old phone for other reasons. The new phone (with the latest version of Android OS) works with the new version of Xweb perfectly. So I assume there are some incompatibilities with the new forum structure and certain Android operating systems.

That being said, at times some images get a little cut off the bottom on my computer, unless I fully open it (the little box with a angled arrow). So there could also be resolution conflicts like @MarkF said.

Since you no longer get any sort of owner's operating manual with electronic devices anymore it's difficult to find answers for stuff like this. Sometimes I find a little info online but it usually isn't directly related to my situation and is seldom very specific, so it doesn't help much.

When I started looking for a replacement phone I thought about getting a iPhone this time (I've always had Android phones). But three things stopped me; for the most part I still just use the phone as a phone so all the extra features of a iPhone would be wasted, I'm comfortable with how Androids work (know nothing about iPhones), and the iPhones were way too expensive for me (the new Android was about 20% the cost of a iPhone). But I admit they are impressive.

ok, let's move this a little offtopic :D

My last android was CAT, no iphones before that.
I was so devastated of it's errors, couldn't pick up the call at last time before I smashed it into the concrete floor. The saddest is that it didn't even get a scratch 😂 that made more devastated hahahahahha

bought 5s about 5 years ago, it still works, just lazy to change a display and battery
6s last year, didn't want to change a broken display; and exchanged kettle of tomato soup for 5 SE, I just like design of 5th, and don't care much of the operating system. If internet disappears on earth I still have my 2nd favorite design phone - nokia 3310 👾

Tried it on my daughters iPhone8 and this issue happens there too. We noticed that if she rotates the phone 90 degrees and then back, it displays fine. Strange...

Back