Ordered Friday last week.....

bjwhite

True Classic
.....and they showed up this morning. 7 days exactly door to door to Seattle from the UK. Longstone Tyres rocks.

B737AD0B-DA06-4C98-8FFC-3FD0838E0A89.jpeg

Last edited:
It amazes me. We can get shipments from Europe or the Far East in much less time than it takes from a couple of states away here in the US. What does that tell you about American efficiency? :rolleyes:

It amazes me. We can get shipments from Europe or the Far East in much less time than it takes from a couple of states away here in the US. What does that tell you about American efficiency? :rolleyes:
I don't know what it says about American efficiency, but it does say if you are willing to pay $140 a tire you can get them pretty fast. :p

I ordered a set of tires from Tire Rack in February. Placed the order while my wife was putting dinner on the table. They were sitting by my garage door at 2pm the next day. From clicking the place order button to delivery was 18 hours.

Actually tells me these came via airplane and not via 18 wheeler. Nothing all that "Europe vs US" about it really.

I ordered a set of tires from Tire Rack in February. Placed the order while my wife was putting dinner on the table. They were sitting by my garage door at 2pm the next day. From clicking the place order button to delivery was 18 hours.

Yep, Tire Rack is great, although you live really close to one of their distis.

They have one here in Seattle too. Most of the time I just go pick them up in person.

Back