Oregon 2019

Andy

True Classic
Dates have been confirmed for Oregon 2019.

Oregon 2019 will be held at Apserkaha for the week of August 5 though 11.

We have extended the event by a day to help facilitate reservations, though it still took me a few weeks to be first in line.

Apologies for the delayed event (again), but it was not within my control, the rules for reserving are very specific, and other groups grabbed our desired dates first.

That said we are confirmed for the above dates, and we have an additional day to enjoy the lake!

Make your plans now to attend!

Hi Andy,
To those who don't know the area you should stress the great auto-X and kart track at White City. I used to race out of Redding California and Eugene Oregon and went there several times. Very impressive dedicated facility. I assume you'll use cones to mark the course unlike my visits where photographic memory was required to navigate the chosen route. Or was that home court advantage?

Hi Frank,

Unfortunately the Fiat track day portion of the Oregon Event has faded away. The local autocross club is still active, but the track is currently held (under contact) by a private party that has raised the cost of use considerably (I think it's currently $750 a day). By the time we add insurance and costs for equipment rental from the club the cost was just too much.

It's been several years since we had a track day. Hopefully someday we can get this back in the works.

Hi Andy,
Everywhere one turns there's an insurance agent with his hand out! Sorry to hear it's not viable as you know it's a great course!!! I lived on the mid McKenzie River for 20 years and it was the most beautiful area I've ever lived. God smiled on that part of the Cascade Mountains.
Best Regards,
Frank

Back