Oregon 2022 is happening!

Andy

True Classic
The message below was sent by me to the Mirafiori Oregon Event email list. If you are not on that list and want to be please go here and subscribe.
If you do plan to attend please subscribe as all last minute information will be sent via the list.
https://lists.mirafiori.com/listinfo/oregon

Hey folks!

Greetings from Trinidad Colorado. That's right I said Colorado. I am on an epic 4500 mile journey around the Western US this summer. But enough about me, this email is all about the 2022 Oregon Event.

In case you've been socially distancing, or hiding from viruses or something, it is happening this year, just like that last 24 years.

2022 is the 25th anniversary of the Oregon Event. This year we are back to our old schedule. Third week of July, (18th through 24th). At Apserkaha camp.

The last couple years were pretty low turnout, but they did happen. This year we hope to be back in a big way, so dust off that camping gear, get that car tuned up and git yer butt to Howard Prairie!

I will be back from my trip in plenty of time to get ready for Oregon, so if I can do it, you can do it.
Poll time: please everyone sound off
Are you coming?
Thinking of coming?
Not coming?

Let's see if we can melt the mirafiori mail server!

On a less enthusiastic note, the lake is still very low. We are better than last year, but only by a tiny bit. The upside I guess is that there is a lot of shore line to explore, and the Island is easy to access. As of today (June 10) we can have fires in designated campgrounds, but that could change. The weather has been mild this summer, I just saw rain and cool temps forecast for this weekend. So hopefully we can have a campfire.

For those that have not been in the last few years (or ever) directions to the site are below.

Take I-5 to Ashland Exit 14, east on Highway 66 (1 mile)
Take Dead Indian Memorial Rd (Mountain Lakes) approx. 17 miles to Hyatt Prairie Rd
Go approx. 5 miles to Dam Road, take Dam Road to Apserkaha
https://jacksoncountyor.org/parks/Campi ... rkaha-Park

See ya on the Mountain!
Andy

IMG_7563 Large.jpeg
IMG_7575 Large.jpeg
IMG_7569 Large.jpeg
IMG_7576 Large.jpeg
IMG_7577 Large.jpeg
IMG_7584 Large.jpeg
IMG_7585 Large.jpeg

Back