PA / NJ / Del / NY Peeps! New Hope, PA Automobile Show Presents Spring 2022 Cars & Coffee, Sunday May 1, 2022

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
For those of you in and around the Delaware Valley, kick off the 2022 collector car season by bringing your special car, truck or motorcycle to the Spring Cars & Coffee event presented by the New Hope Automobile Show. From Abbott-Detroit to Zimmer, from Ace to Zundapp, Hot Rod, Rat Rod, Tuner, Cruiser, Classic, Antique, Preserved, Modified or Modern, if it's got wheels, we wanna see it!

This C&C will be at the New Hope-Solebury school complex on Sunday, May 1, 2022, starting at 8am and wrapping up around 11am. No registrations, no fees.

Our Spring event last year coincided with the lifting of COVID lockdown, so we had a HUGE turnout, 500+ cars. We're anticipating a big turnout, so feel free to use both entrances to the school from Bridge Street as well as the US202/Lower York Road entrance to the school complex.

Facebook events: https://www.facebook.com/events/395367418690930/?ref=newsfeed

Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...a96ce0450db624!8m2!3d40.3653361!4d-74.9580483

I have dash plaques from my late father from the New Hope show from 1958 and 1959. Probably some photo also but can't confirm which were taken there. just saying that the show has many years of history.

I have dash plaques from my late father from the New Hope show from 1958 and 1959. Probably some photo also but can't confirm which were taken there. just saying that the show has many years of history.
The New Hope Automobile Show is one of the oldest judged car shows in the country. The official show history says the first year was 1957, so your Dad's plaques from 1958 and 1959 would be from among its fledgling years. In its early years, it was pretty much the only game in town (compared to these days when there are a least two local car shows every weekend in the summer), and an automotive flea market [pre-internet, of course] was one of the more popular features, not to mention the Beauty Contests!

The New Hope Automobile Show is one of the oldest judged car shows in the country. The official show history says the first year was 1957, so your Dad's plaques from 1958 and 1959 would be from among its fledgling years. In its early years, it was pretty much the only game in town (compared to these days when there are a least two local car shows every weekend in the summer), and an automotive flea market [pre-internet, of course] was one of the more popular features, not to mention the Beauty Contests!
This was an amazing show, and it was great to meet you in person Dan and have a chat. Thanks also for not bringing your X - I was one of a kind in a sea of cars!!

This was an amazing show, and it was great to meet you in person Dan and have a chat. Thanks also for not bringing your X - I was one of a kind in a sea of cars!!
Hi Mike, it was a pleasure to meet you and have the nice chat that we had. Sorry I got pulled away afterwards, I had to fulfill my obligations as a volunteer for the show! I enjoyed talking with you about your exxie. I think it's in good hands with your stewardship :)

Back