1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paint Codes?

Discussion in 'Front-Engine Rear Drive Fiats' started by Lowtechprime, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Lowtechprime

Lowtechprime Low Mileage

Does anyone know if this is a factory Color, and if it is what is it called/code?

Attached Files:

2. twincam69

twincam69 Daily Driver

It looks like Olive Green #323. My '71 124 Coupe is that color.

3. Jeff Stich

Jeff Stich True Classic

It appears to be factory color #374 Verde Brillante (aka: "Avocado Green" on USA cars):

374.jpg

#323 Olive is a much darker green than #374:

323vs374.jpg

4. Lowtechprime

Lowtechprime Low Mileage

Thanks for the replies! Was that a solid Color or metallic?

5. Jeff Stich

Jeff Stich True Classic

Solid color, not metallic.

6. twincam69

twincam69 Daily Driver

I agree with Jeff. I just uncovered the car and polished a spot. I haven't repainted yet so still have the original paint. The Olive green is not as dark as the chip shown but is darker than the pic of the car shown.

7. Lowtechprime

Lowtechprime Low Mileage

I don't necessarily think that the pic I posted Is this color but, what do you think of Oasis Green #383? A 1966 color. It makes more sense though that a Rally would be painted a Rally color.. What I want is a color like the posted pic but as a metallic.
    P.S. Incidentally, how did you guys insert a pic into your message thread? It would only let me attach an image, not insert it...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  8. twincam69

twincam69 Daily Driver

If you want a nice green metallic try a google image search for Alfa Romeo metallic olive green. The code is AR213.

9. Lowtechprime

Lowtechprime Low Mileage

Wow thanks! I think that's almost exactly what I was looking for.... It might be just a little too muted..

10. AKimball92

AKimball92 True Classic

One of the many X1/9 metallic greens has an olive hint to it. I am not sure which color code it is. I believe its not 390 as mine is originally that color and very lime. I've seen others that are less in-your-face in an olive sort of way.