Parting out 1986 Bertone X1/9

Sure it’s yours. The gauges have a little surface rust as the plastic face plate was loose and it got some moisture in it. It should be good for what you need.
Thanks Rodger! Sounds like I need to take a trip down your way soon - before you head to Cali. I'll email you to get some further details...

For those who have contacted me about parts, I have not forgotten, but have just had too many other things on my plate to start taking the car apart. I will get to it, but can't promise when. I will contact those who have asked about certain parts, once I get to them. Thanks for understanding.

Don't see them in the pictures, do you have the little brackets that mount the headlight assemblies? One mounts with 2 bolts and one mounts with 3, I have the pivot bolts but can't seem to find the mounting brackets.

Don't see them in the pictures, do you have the little brackets that mount the headlight assemblies? One mounts with 2 bolts and one mounts with 3, I have the pivot bolts but can't seem to find the mounting brackets.
No. The headlight pods were not with the car when I got it.

Back