parts supplier in cal Obert something?

countryguy53

Daily Driver
i looked in the supplier list and can't find their name or a website for them. i'm not sure what their exact name is. I called AIP for parts friday and they were out of the part i needed so they gave me the number for the other company. Does anyone know their name and their website? Thanls Gene

other venders

Did you mean IAP (International Auto Parts)? If so they seem to be getting away from X1/9 parts. You can also try Vick Autosports 817-572-7793 they love the X1/9 and are very knowledgeable. Also they are very reasonable on price some of the parts are reproductions. I got some strut tops from them they are repos but work great .I Autox and have no problems .if you don’t want repo parts and are willing to pay the price call Chris at Fiat plus they also are very knowledgeable his part came from Italy and are the real deal. I have purchased parts from him before he’s got part nobody else has.

I love Vick Autosports. That they are in Dallas (I'm in San Antonio) helps as well. I can usually get items the day after I order them using ground shipping.

I'm sure Fiat Plus is awesome as well though.

Great always nice to have multiple sources

I'll call them tomorrow, I'm in wa state so ups would work. i have two 1500FI engines apart making one good one!!! :D Thanks Gene

Back