Performance cylinder heads for sale : part 2.

fiatfactory

Steve Cecchele
Several heads I have on the go at the moment... sold as head / manifold combination match ported . Manifold/s pinned /dowelled to head. Water jackets holes plugged / welded. Supplied with valves. Can be finished to "plug and play" specifications. PM or ask away in the thread if you have any questions.

Head A: 14 bolt euro, 39.5 / 33.4 valve combination, EFI manifold.
A head I began some time ago, wasn't sure what to do with it until now. With recent EFI port development work I've been doing I wanted to try a 14 bolt head with a 39.5 inlet valve. I had already done the porting (bowl/turn work mostly) and had new bronze guides fitted.

The head is from an Australian Market car, a Regata 85Sie, it's a single point fuel injected engine. As you can see in good overall condition, head has had a couple of spots of alloy weld to repair slightly elongated water jacket holes.
20190317_133744.jpg

New valve seats to suit 39.5 inlet valves were fitted, as yet without a seat cut. New Bronze valve guides fitted, as yet not honed to size.
20190317_133738.jpg

inlet port ... view down 1 & 2
20190317_133711.jpg
20190317_133826.jpg
The EFI manifolds are UN WELDED, so these will need filling on the underside
20190317_133758.jpg

20190317_133749.jpg

Porting needs to be completed once manifolds get welded / refaced. The basic port match is ok with most material needing to be removed from the manifold from this point on. Manifolds are always pinned to the head to allow for accurate fitment after match porting.

Head will be supplied COMPLETED. Seats Cut with SERDI 3 angle cut. Guides honed. Intake valves with 30 degree back cut. Quality Valves fitted / lapped (TRW / AE/ Livia / Genuine Fiat) , with new OEM valve spring set, new Viton valve stem seals. Other hardware (collets , retainers , springs seats) are cleaned / inspected / used items.

Can be supplied to a "plug and play" specification with cam fitted ( Pittatore 22/12b 33/73 9.40 lift) and would suit someone willing to go down the stand alone ECU path, but who still wants to retain the stock looks and keep the stock manifolding. Ideally the customer would be happy with slicing open the upper section of the manifold / plenum and I can get in there to modify that for much better flow as well (not shown and extra to the above for sale ad)

What you will get:
Used core head ex regata 85Sie, bead blasted/welded/fitted with new inlet seats/ fitted new valve guides, honed to size/SERDI 3 angle seat cut x 8, skimmed flat on head gasket face. Supplied ported and assembled with 8 x new quality valves in 39.5 /33.4 valve head combination, new OEM valve springs, new Viton valve stem seals. other valve hardware cleaned/inspected/used items. I x Lower inlet manifold runner pair, welded underside/faced/ported for best possible flow, pinned and match ported to the head.

$3200aud plus postage.

Head B: 10 bolt Euro. 37.5 / 33.4 valve head combination.
This head started life on a 1300 series 1 Australian spec X1/9, exactly as euro spec of the time. Currently fitted with standard valve seats to suit 36.2/31.0 valve head combination, but both the head and manifold have been opened up to maximum potential for a 37.5/33.4 valve head combo, so seats with 34/28.5 seat throat and bronze guides will be fitted.
20190317_133622.jpg

20190317_133611.jpg
20190317_133558.jpg

Head will be supplied COMPLETED. Seats Cut with SERDI 3 angle cut. Guides honed. Intake valves with 30 degree back cut. Quality Valves fitted / lapped (TRW / AE/ Livia / Genuine Fiat) , with new OEM valve spring set, new Viton valve stem seals. Other hardware (collets , retainers , springs seats) are cleaned / inspected / used items.

Can be supplied to a "plug and play" specification with cam fitted ( Euro 1500 NOS ) and would suit someone wanting to keep the stock ECU, and who wants to retain the stock looks and keep the stock manifolding. Ideally the customer would be happy with the possibility of needing to fit larger injectors to compensate for the additional airflow. Would need to be accompanied by a minimum of a twin out exhaust manifold / dual front pipe combination to gain most benefits.(not shown and extra to the above for sale ad)

What you will get:
Used core head ex 1978 series 1 1300 Australian spec, bead blasted/fitted with new inlet and exhaust seats/ fitted new bronze valve guides, honed to size/ SERDI 3 angle seat cut x 8, skimmed flat on head gasket face. Supplied ported and assembled with 8 x new quality valves in 37.5 /33.4 valve head combination, new OEM valve springs, new Viton valve stem seals. other valve hardware cleaned/inspected/used items. I x Lower inlet manifold runner pair, welded underside/faced/ported for best possible flow, pinned and match ported to the head.

$3200aud plus postage.

Head C: 10 bolt 1500 euro. Choice of 36.2/33.4 or 37.5/33.4 valve combination.

This head is from an Australian market car, a 1985 Fiat Regata 85S (carb model) it comes supplied with a genuine Alquati sngle DCNF inlet manifold.
20190317_133157.jpg

20190317_133109.jpg
20190317_133140.jpg

The Alquati DCNF Manifold began life as one to suit DCD carb for a Fiat 128, a very early version too as it was never driller / tapped for a vacuum takeoff. It had the original carb stud mount holes filled, the mounting face re machined to the X1/9 engine tilt angle, and then re drilled and tapped to suit the DCNF carbs base pattern.
20190317_133219.jpg

20190317_133247.jpg

This one is more a work in progress / spare time job right now... and I'm undecided if I should leave the seats as are (for something more economical) and then work the inlet valves over... would get up around 105 CFM with that combo. Or Fit seats for a 37.5 valve with a 34 seat throat and aim for about 125CFM of intake flow.

Can be supplied to a "plug and play" specification with cam fitted ( pittatore 22/12B 33/73 9.40 lift new cast iron cam) and would suit someone wanting to get the most out of a single carbed / 1300 or 1500 engine. Would need to be accompanied by a minimum of a twin out exhaust manifold / dual front pipe combination to gain most benefits.(not shown and extra to the above for sale ad)

What you will get:
Used core head ex 19865 model Fiat Regata 85s Australian spec, bead blasted/welded/fitted with new inlet and exhaust seats (if requested)/ fitted new bronze valve guides, honed to size/ SERDI 3 angle seat cut x 8, skimmed flat on head gasket face. Supplied ported and assembled with 8 x new quality valves in 37.5 /33.4 valve head combination OR 8 x OE valves in 36.2/33.4 valve head combination with the inlet valves re-profiled for optimum flow, new OEM valve springs, new Viton valve stem seals. other valve hardware cleaned/inspected/used items. I x Alquati 1 x DCNF inlet manifold to fit X19.

With 37.5 / 33.4 valve combination $3200aud plus postage

Back