I'm starting a new thread, now that I've moved from preparing for the conversion to actually performing it - only took almost a year to get to this point Preparing thread is HERE. 1st post has links and detailed info on parts / mods for the conversion. Brake Master / Clutch Master revision HERE So, the bay is basically stripped and washed (except clutch & brake lines, not prepared to disconnect those yet) I verified my hoist setup works nicely, lifted the rear higher to make it easier to get into the bay Cut the first section along the crossmember first. The pas side end of the cut needs a repair section where the original was rusted through. Removing the pas side eng mount bracket led to this (note I also removed most of the rain pocket where the ign ECU lived at one time, I plan on mounting an AC accumulator there) : I have to make a repair panel for this area AFM and expansion tank brackets removed Basic tools I used: Angle Grinder/Cutter, Sawsall, Spot weld drill, Hammer & Cold Chisel. Eye, Ear & Nose protection.Tried to vacuum debris as I went, to mimize amount of sitting loose metal particles. I taped/masked off the external 1/4 & rear tail section to protect the paint (not shown).