Photo upload issue

twincam69

True Classic
Anyone else having issues uploading photos? I’m getting an error message:

“The uploaded file is too large for the server to process “

Tried photos from my iPhone that I’ve uploaded here before and still get the message.

Yeah, same here. I got the "too large" message so I used a program on my phone to resize
Then the forum balked at loading the photo with some message that started and ended with ATTACH in brackets.

This was in Carl's thread about the IDFs on his brown x19. I was trying to upload a photo of the bell mouth stacks I 3d printed. I was able to upload the zipped stl file.

Seems this occurred after the recent maintenance session.

Anyone else having issues uploading photos? I’m getting an error message:

“The uploaded file is too large for the server to process “

Tried photos from my iPhone that I’ve uploaded here before and still get the message.
I upload from both iPad’s and Android phones - no problems so far, at least via wifi.

I had this issue yesterday. I believe I had previously attached the same pic from different angle. I cropped it with the shipping tool & it attached OK.

I had this issue yesterday. I believe I had previously attached the same pic from different angle. I cropped it with the shipping tool & it attached OK.
I was just able to post a pic but it was necessary to crop it too. A little irritating considering how easy it was before.

@MarkF updated the site's software package last week. Once he sees this issue is occurring, I am sure he will address it. It looks like the max upload size is currently set to 2mb. (Edit: Maybe it is set to 1mb, at least it looks like it might be)

Just an FYI, you can change the resolution on your camera to make the file size smaller than 2mb.

Last edited:
@MarkF updated the site's software package last week. Once he sees this issue is occurring, I am sure he will address it. It looks like the max upload size is currently set to 2mb. (Edit: Maybe it is set to 1mb, at least it looks like it might be)

Just an FYI, you can change the resolution on your camera to make the file size smaller than 2mb.
Hi all - sorry for the trouble. I think @JimD is spot on, and that makes sense because 1 or 2 MB is a default upload size. This must have been unintentionally reset during the platform module upgrade. I'm travelling today but will try to resolve asap.

Back