Pics from Dixie Fiat Fest (Thanks Denise)

Kevin B (Asheville NC)

Administrator
IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

and me turning 22,222 miles on teh way home
IMG_1189.jpg

Kevin thanks for the pictures Denise thanks for a great event

I will have to show my wife the autocross pictures.

I think Denise did a great job organizing the event. I missed Friday night at the go karts, but Saturday's rally covered great roads. The cookout at her house was great even though a Buick came in 3rd place in the rally (Denise's mother and sister).

The metal sculptor was an added bonus Saturday afternoon that some people missed. I idea of making race cars out of aluminum with no body filler is great. The man in charge (I forgot his name) let us play/try out the metal sculpturing machines I have only seen on TV. Neat toys that make a lot of noise and shrink sheet aluminum.

Sunday's autocross was the best autocross I have ever attended. With only 10 cars per session. The runs came quickly. Denise did have to stop and ask directions on her 1 st run. :)

I hope she does the event again next year.

Glad you guys could make it

but what's up with pics of just the X's???
I had an awesome time and it was great putting faces to names. I thought the event went pretty well for it's first year and we'll have it again next year if there's enough interest.

Todd, I may have stopped for directions, but I only got lost a time or two and ended up with the best Fiat time for the day!:nana:

Todd, I may have stopped for directions, but I only got lost a time or two and ended up with the best Fiat time for the day!:nana:

The best time of the day can not be summed up in 47 seconds. I had the best time of the day. 4 hours 55 minutes from Wake Forest to Hagerstown, MD in an X1/9 including stopping for gas and other fluids. 360 miles in a car that stalled in the corners of the autocross.

I told you the car would not let me down. :excited:

Back