Pictures: Best of Italy/pancake breakfast

I am boycotting the City of Laguna. They are voting for maximum closures in the Marine Life Protection Act. Therefore, no fishing.

I'm happy to host at my warehouse in Gardena or if I am still living in Manhattan Beach.

Ed

Springtime Q

Tony - Great idea! Cars and Coffee from 6:00-10:00. Then a run up the hill in Laguna for a "Q''. I am in.

And I will make a trip to Best of Laguna beach!!

I am really sorry I had to miss this event (AGAIN!) - that is 2 in row. Running out of excuses.

BTW - Jeff can you post som more pics of your x please? ;)

Great pictures guys and thanks for the warm welcome at the Pancake Breakfast. I just registered for xweb today so hopefully be poking around the forums a bit. I brought the red X that still needs some work at the show.

Jason... is that YOU?

If so... welcome!

I think you'll find this a worthwhile place to visit FIRST before you do ANYTHING to your car... as someone here has done it faster, better and cheaper saving you time, money and frustration.

looks like a nice time

Good pics West Coast!
my only comment is, I like the black X with the black shirt but white socks and sneakers?? Not very Adam Cartwright of you. I kid Tony.
I think we need a East Coast vs West cost showdown! :brow:
Ron

If so... welcome!

I think you'll find this a worthwhile place to visit FIRST before you do ANYTHING to your car... as someone here has done it faster, better and cheaper saving you time, money and frustration.

Xweb saves time money & frustration? I must have missed that memo. :p

It was nice to see all the CA X19 gang again!!!...they were all over the place so to find them and say hi to all of them took me some time!!!...lol.Sorry if i missed anyone.Also nice to meet a bunch of new Xheads and put faces on many of them.I have some pics but gave up trying to post them here in the forum yrs ago....lol
If you guys really plan on doing someting next spring please let us "outsiders" know ahead of time so we can plan......
All in all another great experience for me and specially my wife,she didn`t really realized how big is our x19 brotherhood here in the forum.
By the way my favorite car on the show was that big 1913 Fiat roadster with its impressive 9L 4cyl engine...amazing!!!....and you have to hear it when they turned it on and drove away....OMG!!

Good to see you Albert. And I am sorry we didnt have much time to chat. I was super busy that day.... Trying to keep up with my little one...:wacko:

Dittos Albert...

But for christsake... BFI has always been the first week in November!

PLAN for it next year and we'll try and keep you posted on any other stuff we have going. I could add you to our SoCal listing if you like... as you seem to FLY around the country a bit.

There is a fun run (Turkey Trot) on the 28th if yur gonna be in the neighborhood...

Hopefully... we were "acceptable company" by your wife's standards!

JJ was even on his best behavior!

Oh noooo... there goes the neighborhood!

Oh well... if we allow JJ to post I guess there is some room for your old man...

HA!

Geez-Loueez... Hey... I got dressed in the dark...

... at 0500 just to make sure there were pancakes hot and ready for the crowd!

And BTW... we don't wear dark socks and dress shoes with shorts here on the LEFT COAST. We can spot a New Yorker in the summertime 5 miles off!

And another thing... I have a wife of 40+ years that criticizes EVERYTHING I wear and ANYTHING I do... I don't need your help!

HAHAHA!

Hey... this East/West Showdown or Challenge you mention... Does it involve clothing, a runway and models or does it have something to do with cars?

Or is it a Pancake Cook-off?

Maybe we can agree to meet at FFO in Tennessee at HIGH NOON!

What will the choice of weapons be... clothing styles, cars, pancakes, pure numbers in attendance... and then who will be the judge? Maybe an unbiased Canadian?

(You may have started something here... HA!)

Not to worry JJ,I saw you had your hands full with your beautiful daughter.I even got lost going around looking at the cars and making sure my wife was following me........but guys if theres a future x19 get together please keep me posted......Al

we NYer's don't where shorts

when driving bikes or hi perf. cars
meet you at the Dragons tail 7-21-11
East Coast rules!
Ron

Back