pictures

I see an issue....

the top is on!!! come on, its fall in Mich, top needs to be off and get that fall fresh air in!

nice car!

Odie

yah well it was 47 this morning, I've had it off every month of the year but not this morning, thin skin in the fall, 47 in March and that top will be off and I'll be in short sleeves

yah well it was 47 this morning, I've had it off every month of the year but not this morning, thin skin in the fall, 47 in March and that top will be off and I'll be in short sleeves

Ouch! My top doesn't come off unless its 68+

I couldn't imagine driving around (with my hair cut) in 47 degree weather and the top off!

If it's a bit on the cool side,

just roll up the windows and turn the heat on if necessary.

That's easy for me to say because I have a lot of insulation (mainly around the mid-section) made from beer hanging off of me.:drink:

Mike

Had the top down on the Miata this morning, it was cool but nice with the heat on.

Hey Jeff... Now that you've had this paint...

for a while... how does it clean up?

Do you find that mud and stuff "stains" especially just behind the tires or does it just wash away like any waxed shiny finish.

BTW... Just saw an ad in Hot Rod Magazine for a NO SHINE WAX just for flat finishes. Supposed to protect the flat paints without a shine! Can't remember the exact name... but I'll leave it to one of you folks to find it.

It's holding up pretty well. Couple wear areas. Water spots are a pain, if it gets wet and dries you have to wet it again and dry with a chamois. A few weeks ago I took spray wax to it, that helped a lot with water issues but gave it a slightly mottled look, at least for a bit. I'm happy with it. I plan on redoing parts, if not all, of it every year. Might go for one of matte silvers next time. :nod: :nod:

I guess you do confirm my suspicions...

It kinda behaves like a flat black primer... Ya might try this:

http://www.ratwax.net/

I believe this is the product I saw advertized. They offer a 100% cash back guarantee if not satisfied... Probably worth a try.

Back