Prayers for Denny (7982X)

Fellow Xweb members:

I received a disturbing message this morning from Ruth (who makes up the 7982X duo along with her husband Denny) that Denny has COVID and was put on a ventilator this morning. She asks for your prayers.

They are both great people but of course COVID does not have much discretion. I likely would not be driving my X now if it was not for 7982X. They donated an excellent condition short block to me several years ago and it now powers my X. I suppose in a strange way, my car is related to theirs (a 79 X with an 82 motor) as it has their old engine.

Let's all pull for Denny to get well!

I just heard from Denny's wife Ruth. He was having serious issues with his blood oxygen level but now the problem is his kidneys. Here is my message from Ruth:

"Urgent prayer request for the Forum folks tonight…

Doc says the prayers for tonight are no longer for the CO2 level…we need his kidneys to flush and lower the creatinine and Bun levels…kidney failure is a death sentence…Please spread the word for urgent prayers tonight!

Please tell everyone thank you!"

Let's all do what we can to help Denny recover. He has been fighting for his life now for over a month now and is now facing another big challenge.

Back