Project Mutant: Thank the Lord for small favors. Today, I continued body work (a little). I decided to clean up and replace some of the body filler that was put there by the previous owner. Not what I really want to do, but I'll deal with my discomfort in order to allow progress. However, I DID have an entire section of the body that I sanded, where there was NO body filler, NO dents, and I was able to take it back to bare metal, and then primer it, to protect. Smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom. Three weeks looked to be optimistic, based on the amount of additional body work I am encountering. So, target for paint: April 15th. We'll see.