Promotional Fiat X1/9 Dealer Post Cards

rshaw

True Classic
I'm back, and as an offering I have about 40 X1/9 dealer post cards.
I've been doing a some home renovation. Basically de-cluttering. The stuff we collect wow.
The thing I realized most is what good is all this stuff hidden a box. I am hanging every picture and playing with legos. I'm having the time of my life. I only need 1 of these so I thought I'd share.
Anybody want one? I'll send it to you.
1978-Fiat-X1-9-Dealer-Promotional-Postcard-Large-Original.jpg
1978-Fiat-X1-9-Dealer-Promotional-Postcard-Large-Original-_1.jpg

Rick

Last edited:
I'm back, and as an offering I have about 40 X1/9 dealer post cards.
I've been doing a some home renovation. Basically de-cluttering. The stuff we collect wow.
The thing I realized most is what good is all this stuff hidden a box. I am hanging every picture and playing with legos. I'm having the time of my life. I only need 1 of these so I thought I'd share.
Anybody want one? I'll send it to you.
View attachment 43826View attachment 43825
Rick
sure. thanks.

Hey all
I'm dealing with some medical issues so I apologize I haven't had a chance to send yet.
I have some left so the offer still stands. Heading to the post office soon as I can. One of the members gave me an idea.

Hey
Living life at 100 mph is all I can say.
I handed the task to my wife who will get it done lol.
Good story today, a neighbor sees a post card on the wall and says she knows people in Ottawa with a mint X1/9 in storage. I gave her couple post cards to send along to them.
Enjoy life and take care.

Are there any X1/9 Post cards left or am I too late Pretty Please

Rgds
Frosty
LoL no your not to late its me that's late. PM me your addresses.
BTW if have a pretty good explanation. :cool: I will post a picture later I think you guys will understand.

Good day everybody. My new project. I promise the post cards will be mailed :)
Let me know if you want one and I will add you to the list.

View attachment 46650
A friend mailed me something small from Toronto on Apr 30. It arrived May 26th. It usually takes 4-5 days. Should we expect these anytime soon, as something is slowing down the cross-border mail these days....

Life has been hell sorry. I was hoping to hand deliver a few, a surprise to those close enough for a day or weekend trip.
Covid has thrown a wrench into that plan so I will put in them into the mail. Take care everyone.

Life has been hell sorry. I was hoping to hand deliver a few, a surprise to those close enough for a day or weekend trip.
Covid has thrown a wrench into that plan so I will put in them into the mail. Take care everyone.
Be well. Just wanted to check since the mail I got took soooo long :)

Back