Punto GT engine conversion

Now Alex makes me unsure. Could be that my Uno T engine already had the X1/9 oil pick up when I bought it 🤔. But I had to modify the X1/9 internal splash shield a little bit.The engine is mounted in a slightly different angle in the X1/9 so the X1/9 oil pan fits better.

Also the oil pan on the X looks much nicer, but yes it is also at the correct angle for the engine when installed in the back of an X.

You might get away with opening up the splash shield (I guess its not really a baffle) but if you have the parts swapping to the X oil pump arm means no change to the sump. Also a great opportunity to clean the oil pump arm, on mine it didn't look too bad until I pulled off the foot to get to the screen and behind the metal the screen was full of shavings. (btw can you have a foot at the end of an arm?)

Now Alex makes me unsure. Could be that my Uno T engine already had the X1/9 oil pick up when I bought it 🤔. But I had to modify the X1/9 internal splash shield a little bit.The engine is mounted in a slightly different angle in the X1/9 so the X1/9 oil pan fits better.
On my install, I just used the oil pickup from the X instead of the UnoTurbo. Then there was no issue with using the X oil pan (other than making sure the location for the oil return which I needed to drill into the pan would not interfere with anything.

Back