Question Just Found An Entex Mazda RX-2 In My Garage

marco6969

Hi, guys

Question: long time collector of vintage Fiat entex models.....found an older Entex Mazda rx-2 while rummaging in the garage and was wondering if anybody knows the value as it seems to be very hard to locate any sales or one for sale even? Thanks!!!!

Hi, guys

Question: long time collector of vintage Fiat entex models.....found an older Entex Mazda rx-2 while rummaging in the garage and was wondering if anybody knows the value as it seems to be very hard to locate any sales or one for sale even? Thanks!!!!
Can't help with your question but the post made me remember this ten year old article.

Hi, guys

I did a quick search for "entex rx-2" and found one in a crushed box for starting price or price of $1.25. Not sure if this is an indicator of value or just the value of this particular one.
There are several RX-3 kits for sale in the $150-200 range.
The RX-2 does appear to be hard to find.

Back