Radiator source

EJP

Daily Driver
Has anyone had any experience with the "Texas Heat" radiator offered by Vick Motorsport? Good price I think. About $100 less than Midwest Bayliss. Doesn't appear to be any difference between the two.
If you know, does it fit right in like the factory radiator with no fussing around? Hose placement is correct? Temp sensor and bleed screw turn right in?
If anyone has another source besides these two, I would appreciate your passing it along. Thanks
Ed

The current MWB radiator is their second generation offering. It has been thru some additional development since the original series came out and MWB investigated the reported issues reported by customers. You can find Matt's description in a thread here on Xweb using the search. Update: Found it, here is the link. Matt's comments are part of a longer topic on radiator choices and issues.

Vicks hasn't mentioned any development on Texas Heat radiator, so I don't know if it is still the same unit as when it was introduced.

For what it’s worth, I have one in my 82. No issues yet. Easy install....everything lined up no problem. I’ve heard of them leaking but so far, so good. 🤞🏻

Back