REFC in CA

RocketMonkey101

Daily Driver
Does anyone here know if the rear engine fiat club in CA is active? I've found various websites mentioning Merkel Weiss and the club but I have no idea if it's defunct or not. Can anyone shed light on the subject? I'd love to join but feel weird about sending a check to a random PO Box with out knowing more than it being listed on a site that could very well be outdated.

Thanks!

You should contact Merkel, he is in the same spot he has been for the last 30 years just off Las Tunas Canyon.

I neglected to ask him about it when I visited him in October just before BOFI

Does anyone here know if the rear engine fiat club in CA is active? I've found various websites mentioning Merkel Weiss and the club but I have no idea if it's defunct or not. Can anyone shed light on the subject? I'd love to join but feel weird about sending a check to a random PO Box with out knowing more than it being listed on a site that could very well be outdated.

Thanks!
Send the check. It’s only $15 and has been forever. It’s old school with a quarterly news letter.

Send the check. It’s only $15 and has been forever. It’s old school with a quarterly news letter.
Can you send me Merkel's address please? It's been years since I talked to him or Flora-Jean and I'm just getting back into rear engine Fiats. Last conversation with Flora-Jean was to ask her input on a horse my wife was interested in. She's an Olympic level rider in hunter/jumper!

Back